Yet another levelling question :P

Options
Unknown
edited January 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Hi all, now that the Hulk event has ended, I have some ISO earned and would like to know which character I should level next.

In my roster, these are my potential characters for levelling:

2*
C- Storm 5/5/3 (level 67)
Capt 3/5/5 (level 60)
Thor 5/3/3 (level 55, max i can go for him is 69 for now)
M-Hawkeye 5/3/5 (level 40)
OBW 5/5/2 (level 6)
Mag 5/2/4 (level 6, I think I messed up this build)

3*
Hulk 4/1/2 (level 18)
Punisher 1/0/2 (level 18)

My wolverine is maxed at 5/3/5 now. I have about 40k of ISO now.

Thanks for advice.

Comments

• NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd go for Thor, since your current roster is lacking a good yellow right now. Cap isn't too good for PvP, so I would probably be running thor/wolvie/c storm based on the looks of your roster. Widow is a good alternative to cstorm, but only if you're running 3/5/5, so you'd have to restart her completely.
  • FoxInSox
    FoxInSox Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    Since you've already maxed your wolverine, pump ISO into Thor primarily (good synergy with wolv). Second target should probably be classic storm (even post nerf), but your hulk might have enough covers to be worth starting to level as well.

Yes, your MN mags is probably built incorrectly, but I wouldn't sweat it too much. His covers are too rare for you to start over and he is dwarfed by the monster that is C Mags. There are way better 2 stars, though he can be useful to feed blue to c storm.
  • 40,000... iso?! Teach me... I think I need to stop buying boosts or something. 40k is a lot!
  • I don't think I am the only one here with this amount of ISO. I earned it from the Hulk event...
  • cweiguan wrote:
    I don't think I am the only one here with this amount of ISO. I earned it from the Hulk event...

Yep, the Hulk event was awesome for ISO. I ended the event with about 53K, which allowed me to level Hulk up to 89 (at 5/2/2 now for him) plus leveled a few other guys (took my 3* Mags up to 41, though I'm not sure why as he's only 0/3/1 lol).
  • Each Hulk run was worth 100-150k ISO; maybe more. I'm too lazy to do the math right now. I'm sitting on 50k and I'm sure there are others with far more.

And yes, if you're using boosts every single time you play you're burning all your ISO there. See the overboosting thread in General for tips.
  • Not buying boosts has helped a lot. Still having trouble passing some of the bigger team ups in certain events though. Get a level 80 combo of Wolverine, Thor or Rag (even after Rag adjustment), and anyone else, and it's hard for me to get by. And if I do, I feel like I'll play one match and then have to put the game down because everyone has to heal from near death. Need to catch up to a lot of other people.