We should all send out L15 ragnaroks in our tank teams

Options
Now I need a Rag cover...preferably red.

Comments

• DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Wow... sad but true. Show off his uselessness now, eh? Bagman and Ragman are gonna become best buddies, getting neglected and all. Hey, maybe they'll fight over Yelena! Tournament idea!
  • Too bad I already sold the two red rags I got from the one star recruit tokens...
  • longadin wrote:
    Too bad I already sold the two red rags I got from the one star recruit tokens...

Yesterday I would have envied you beyond belief for that sort of luck.
    No so much now.
  • I managed to draw a total of 4 red rags vis single star recruit tokens, and 2 from diabolical and used my saved up HP for one cover. So after I maxed it out, I got lucky and had 2 free red covers I didn't know what to do with...
  • I wonder how popular the rag lightning rounds will now be considering his new underpowered ability...
  • Still the master of the overreaction haha. I'll grant the bat hit hard, and I really REALLY feel bad for people that just recently spent money/time advancing him...he isnt worthless compared to other characters, just worthless compared to old self. Everyone knows it is an issue when the accepted strategy for EVERY tournament he was available.in was bring rags and who.cares what else. We all know Thor is next, and probably Wolvie also.
  • U cant make a new one if the old isn't finished icon_e_sad.gif
  • I just sold one from the LR diabolical token. icon_e_sad.gif This is what I'll do with the next one.
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    Options
    U cant make a new one if the old isn't finished icon_e_sad.gif
    Yes you can. Click the star in the upper right hand corner. icon_e_smile.gif
  • _fulu_ wrote:
    Still the master of the overreaction haha. I'll grant the bat hit hard, and I really REALLY feel bad for people that just recently spent money/time advancing him...he isnt worthless compared to other characters, just worthless compared to old self. Everyone knows it is an issue when the accepted strategy for EVERY tournament he was available.in was bring rags and who.cares what else. We all know Thor is next, and probably Wolvie also.

I think he is worthless compared to other characters except perhaps in lightning rounds. That will be the case until they, as you say, nerf Thor, and then it will be Wolvie until they nerf him. Many of my decisions for where to put covers has been based on the red power of those three being better so avoiding red skills on others. Will be interesting when the red skill of someone that we thought was useless becomes the best red skill and we have maxed the skill at 3.
  • I'd look at Moonstone and nowMagneto in that case. Sounds like their time to shine is near.
  • Athough I didnt have ragnok and he was extremly annoying because of his low ap, i feel bad for the people who had him. I would honestly rather seen yelena get an upgrade and daken get nerf than him. I kind of miss him whopping my . . you know what. First Classic storm, then rags, whose next? I just hope they edit birthstone and fagman next icon_lol.gif .