Next sale?

Options
I am absolutely happy to support this game with regular purchases but it's ridiculous unless the sales are more regular. There should either be a 2 day sale once a month or some sort of reward structure like a discount coupon for regular supporters say 10% off for every $50 spent in a month or 50% off for users who have spent $100 a month for 2 consecutive months. Finally, you could offer a free random gift to all users who spent beyond a certain threshold each month, perhaps even a specific exclusive item or early access character? It would encourage more spending overall while increasing a sense of customer appreciation which is currently lacking.

*Source: I work in Marketing and Biz Dev in the industry and have experience cash shop verticals and customer relations deltas.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What bothers me most is that you have two types of paid currency. Why not one, Hero Points, and allow those to be redeemed for ISO and Covers. That way they only need worry about the one and can do ingame deals on ISO and Covers like they do now. It would just give a person more flexibility with their money instead of deciding between HP or ISO.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Buying ISO is never a good deal, so there's only one relevant form of in-game currency, IMO.

I doubt they'll have any kind of regular sale, because that would encourage people to wait on any purchases. If sales happen unexpectedly, impulse shoppers will be far more likely to take advantage while regular customers may increase their purchasing decisions during the sale.
  • Its clear that they need to do something. I am seeing a lot of posts where customers don't feel appreciated or feel taken advantage of through needs and policy changes that affect the value of their purchases. They need some community relations STAT
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The developers have shown that they will deliberately destroy whichever character people spend the most money on.

There isn't much point in spending money if it just means you'll ultimately be making your favorite character weaker. Much weaker.
  • If you are smart you won't spend money on this game - the developers will just nerf whatever was worth spending money on, leaving you with even less value than the current overpriced ****.