*** Squirrel Girl (Unbeatable) ***

Comments

• GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    5/5/3 seems optimal for the people who optimize for PvP (which they shouldnt do!): yellow and purple go off far more often on defense than green ever will, and since XF / LadyThor's optimal for PvP, theres no place for green.

In this PvP, I dodged more than a few XForces because the AI wanted to play with squirrels. It could be just dumb luck, but if the AI will prioritize it, I'd want 5 there so it at least hurts a little. Her yellow was mostly a non-issue. It was about 50/50 between it and Recovery, and with Thor in the mix it was even less frequent.

Anecdotal I know, but this didn't do much to sway me from 3/5/5 build. (even though covers have fallen 5/2/2 for me thus far)
  • 5/5/3 seems optimal for the people who optimize for PvP (which they shouldnt do!): yellow and purple go off far more often on defense than green ever will, and since XF / LadyThor's optimal for PvP, theres no place for green.

In this PvP, I dodged more than a few XForces because the AI wanted to play with squirrels. It could be just dumb luck, but if the AI will prioritize it, I'd want 5 there so it at least hurts a little. Her yellow was mostly a non-issue. It was about 50/50 between it and Recovery, and with Thor in the mix it was even less frequent.

Anecdotal I know, but this didn't do much to sway me from 3/5/5 build. (even though covers have fallen 5/2/2 for me thus far)

The difference in AP matters a lot when trying to figure out what the AI does. X Force is 8 AP, while Furry Friends is 11 AP. This means, if the AI has enough for X Force but chooses to save up for for Furry Friends, it always only need one more green match to use Furry Friends. Had Furry Friends been 12 AP, there would be some cases where the AI had 8 AP but needed 2 matches to hit Furry Friends and this is considerably less likely, even though in both cases Furry Friends is still a 4 match move.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seems to me the only appropriate build is 3/5/5.
  • Do we have her maxed out stats yet?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    Noticed she was missing her level upgrades in OP. Fixed!
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:

IceIX is back!!!!
  • IceIX
    Moon Roach wrote:
    IceIX wrote:

IceIX is back!!!!
    China can't keep me forever. icon_e_smile.gif
  • john1620b
    john1620b Posts: 367
    IceIX wrote:
    Finally!! Please please please keep it up. We all appreciate it. icon_e_smile.gif

Also, any chance on getting updated smilies for new characters? I could really use Elektra for my signature... icon_lol.gif
  • IceIX
    john1620b wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    Finally!! Please please please keep it up. We all appreciate it. icon_e_smile.gif

Also, any chance on getting updated smilies for new characters? I could really use Elektra for my signature... icon_lol.gif
    I'll see what I can do tomorrow. Shouldn't take long.
  • IceIX wrote:

Thank you! Can we get her max stats too? icon_e_smile.gif

edit: Found them: 79 13 12 70 61 11 3.5x
  • Looks like R70 patch fixed SQ's green sound effects. It's more fitting now.

That said, I do miss the vampire squirrels lol icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    updated topic with best-build poll
  • john1620b
    john1620b Posts: 367
    turul wrote:
    You have two 5/5/3 builds, and no 3/5/5 option. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    john1620b wrote:
    turul wrote:

Which is quite an important stat to be missing.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Arondite wrote:
    john1620b wrote:
    turul wrote:

Which is quite an important stat to be missing.

Sorry guys, updated
  • Wondering why SQG had her sound effects tweaked recently. I suppose somebody didn't like that Furry Friends was just a recycled Venom SE, but that was better than the cheesy clown horn in my opinion.

Also, her Tomba! pounce (Nuts from Above) lost its satisfying beating sounds.

Kind of feels like an even more cornied up version of an already joke character. But maybe that was the intent.
  • Attn d3p her in-game cover needs to be changed to this IMMEDIATELY

01g30qN.jpg
  • is that from the comic book? Or is that fan art? Cause that's an awesome panel.
  • is that from the comic book? Or is that fan art? Cause that's an awesome panel.
    It's going to be a "Women of Marvel" variant cover for Issue #3
  • konannfriends
    konannfriends Posts: 246 Tile Toppler
    Just wondering why squirell girl has 6800 health while Storm Dwindles at Bottom tier because if her health. And it isn't even like squirrel girl has particularly sucky powers she actually good.

Didnt black widow equal the equivalent of captain America with a Russian Serum*. While he is forever Lazy cap and she dwindles at the bottom ( still pretty good) with 5800.

I think the problem comes from the fact the instead of individual health they have health category.

And in my opinion they should change that.

I will say the only character who is fine with 5100 is Hood. He will never be bad as long as he has that blue power.

But storm and mystique* should have like 6100
    GBW should have 6500

Why does black panther have the same health as Iron man? Bring his down to 7500

Captain Marvel Is Op in the Marvel world and Deserves more than Iron man and Captain America but arguably less than Thor so she should have 9100

I could keep going but I think you all get the point