**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• Malorick
    Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    edited January 2015
    Now, a quick analysis from the last events for Lock and Load : pve The Hunt rank 6 (1 383 350 pts):

1) Pve The Hunt - Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Malorick 139 104 0
    Scoregasms 138 005 --
    OJC80 114 788 -2
    Darkron 84 386 0
    Salgy 82 284 0
    2) The King continue his hot streak! Malorick keep the crown of King of pve. Can he continue his streak until the end of the season?
    3) Special Award Achievement (Hambone) - Malorick continue to be the king of the pve with his fourth win in a row.
    4) Congrats to Scoregasms and OCJ80 for their amazing score on their first pve with us - They push myself to my limits with that, it was a good fight for the crown.
    5) Congrats to Salgy that continue his impressive performance in pve, he is the only one with the King of pve to be in the top5 for all the pve this season. Can he continue is top5 until the end of the season?
    6) Congrats to CapceH who were out of previous top 10 and earned rank 10 this time: welcome back among the mid-top performers! icon_e_smile.gif
    7) We have played for a average per member of 69 168 pts, and had 12 members that have play below our average, we really ave a strong top 5 that have increase our average.
    8) Our top 5 players have play for a average of 111 713 pts
    9) Our mid-top 5 players have play for a average of 71 356 pts
    10) Our mid-bottom 5 players have play for a average of 55 688 pts
    11) Our bottom 5 players have play for a average of 37 913 pts
    12) Great work to our top improvement performer in pve, who made the more improvement in their rank among us in pve, who are:
    CapceH 63 553 +9
    Liro 66 555 +1
    13) We beat our little sister alliance with rank 6 vs 16, we are now 2-2. Congrats to them for thier good work! Season is not finish yet, a final pve will decide the winner of the season. Just bring it!
    14) We are back to our normal top10 ranking with that rank 6, but the next pve will be important big 4* Starlord to win. We need everybody on that one and also it's our last chance to beat LL2 and show them that we can deliver and keep our top10 ranking in pve.
    15) We have 5 of our members in the top10 overall among both alliance, so solid performance from the top 5 of each alliance.
    16) Thanks to our 5 followers that like our analysis, dont be shy and like it so we can see who is reading this.

This pve result was strange with the 8 hrs refresh, for me it was always the same 10 peoples on all the 3 refresh and the position was determined in the last 3-4 hours, so it was really weird and I didnt like it. Now, the next pve will be insane but it's for a new character and it will be good to have everybody on that one to finish the season in beauty. The end season is coming, so dont forget to also play in the simulator to increase your season score to make sure that we will finish in the top100.

Just a reminder that we understand that we have real life outside the game but we want to make sure that we are all contributing and nobody abuse this so if you know that your play will decrease or you have something advise us on the forum so we are aware. If you do that you dont have to worry about your situation with us, you are part of our success. Communication is important and we dont do constant followup with our member and send them warning when we see a unexpected decrease on a player performance. And we are expecting back a response from them and that they will bounce back on their next performance. We will continue to do our best to make that alliance as good as possible so it will be good for you and us at the same time. If you have any questions, comments or feedback you can always sent a pm to me or D2kM, your feedback is appreciated and we will work together to continue to have fun with this game and our members.

We have a amazing, competitive, no stress, strong and pretty awesome alliance in top 10 in pve and top 50 in pvp.

So continue that way it's a group effort, way to go team!!!.
  • SpaceBearPig
    SpaceBearPig Posts: 83 Match Maker
    I'll be going on vacation next week and since there is only one PvE during that time and it's 7 days, a PvE i really have no intention of playing from the start, I think it's best to make room for you guys to pick up someone to score you some points in that event. This goes for both PvP and PvE, top 100 PvP is not too far off you might want to go for it. I could not care less about getting another useless 4* that I'll not use in months anyway.

I'll be MPQ free for almost 3 weeks in wonderful Bali with my SO icon_e_biggrin.gif, really looking forward to it. So I'm skipping next season as well.

If anyone want a sig (L&L or L&L2) send a Pm with a character request cuz' I'll have some time to kill this week actually, previous work can be found here.

Gotta little question as well, Blade, LCap, Facon, Cap Marvel or Groot. I have some ISO saved, so who do I sink the points into first?
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    Enjoy the vacation SBP! We'll miss you here.
    Gotta little question as well, Blade, LCap, Facon, Cap Marvel or Groot. I have some ISO saved, so who do I sink the points into first?
    Blade and LCap seem the better guys in that group. Of those two, I think LCap is probably more powerful, but Blade has combo potential and seems to be more fun. Probably depends more on your existing roster.
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Trisul wrote:
    Enjoy the vacation SBP! We'll miss you here.

ditto!
    Trisul wrote:
    Blade and LCap seem the better guys in that group. Of those two, I think LCap is probably more powerful, but Blade has combo potential and seems to be more fun. Probably depends more on your existing roster.

my vote is blade... i am in the process of building a second one (and can win 4 more through the squirrel girl pvp, i am considering a 3rd icon_e_biggrin.gif) for when my first is healing... just make sure he is 3/5/5 & you can't go wrong!
  • Malorick
    Salgy wrote:
    my vote is blade... i am in the process of building a second one (and can win 4 more through the squirrel girl pvp, i am considering a 3rd icon_e_biggrin.gif) for when my first is healing... just make sure he is 3/5/5 & you can't go wrong!
    You should change your signature for Blade you seem to be a huge fan of it.
  • Salgy
    Malorick wrote:
    You should change your signature for Blade you seem to be a huge fan of it.

i normally run him with 3* daken & xforce... since he is the only one of those that cant self heal, i find he hogs up health packs... figured having a second one to go to was the cheaper (?!?) option icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Sherlock1
    Sherlock1 Posts: 81 Match Maker
    And now, ladies and gentlemen, here are Lock and Load2's analysis of the last events:
    pvp "Most Wanted" (rank 129 with 11 120 pts),
    pve "The Hunt" (rank 22 with 1 239 988 pts)

********************* Pvp "Most Wanted" *********************
    Many thanks to our Lock and Load2 top-performers, who are:
    sherlock1 706 +2 (+79 pts)
    SnickerDog 633 -- (-36 pts)
    Minnesota moon 621 +4 (+16 pts)
    Ouatu 620 -- (-3 pts)
    Pjjdube 613 +2 (+79 pts)

1) Special "Nespresso" Award to...me!!!!! Record in this season beaten, first place: what else? icon_e_wink.gif
    2) We have played for a average of 556pts per member: one more pt than our previous best performance, symbolic but sign of improvement, well done!!!
    3) 16 players beyond 500 pts, 3 players really close to 500pts: the whole team deserves a special "Yo Joe!" award, we all deserves it, and we can/will do better!
    4) Now, give a "Hell yeah!" to the members who upgraded theire score from last event:
    Trisul (+98 pts)
    sherlock1 (+79 pts)
    nobats (+64 pts)
    Stanco (+63 pts)
    Tako8 (+54 pts)

Our team has no major hitter for the moment, but our team is quite competitive: we are not that far from top 100, and we re getting closer to the holy graal. Let s keep growing, "Baby" L&L2 will soon no longer need diapers icon_e_smile.gif

********************* Pve "The Hunt" *********************
    Many thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Trisul 121 489 (+11)
    sherlock1 95 476 (+4)
    Lraihk 89 889 (+2)
    Minnesota moon 85 361 (--)
    Weathervane 85 359 (+4)

Big sis beat us, damn it! But with the help of their new member, awesome performance of Malorick (you rock!!!) and the steal of our former prince, L&L1 went to next level, congratulations!
    Anyway, for our team, it wasn't the most important: the only things what mattered were the covers to improve our rosters, and many of us made it, so no tear please, and don t forget that it s important to preserve senior team's pride by letting them win a bit

1) Special "Hail to the king, baby" to our new prince, Trisul: what a performance, i am speechless...or almost! He truly deserves the prince little crown, as the followers are so far from him, respect!
    2) Special "At last!" award to Weatherwane with his first top 5 in this season, his persistence is finally rewarded icon_e_smile.gif
    3) Let's welcome Demo B, Body by cake and dazstoke78 for their first pve among us: since when the first award for any of you?
    4) We have played for a average of 61 999 pts per member, with 9 players beyond the average. here is the repartion:
    Our top 5 players average score was 95 515 pts
    Our mid-top 5 players average score was 67 431 pts
    Our mid-bottom 5 players average score was 53 415 pts
    Our bottom 5 players average score was 31 636 pts
    5) Trisul performance is outstanding as, not only he is on top 3 overall Lock and load teams performers, but he also defeated our former prince (OJC80, you lost your mojo!).
    Moreover, 5 of us are in top 10 overall Lock and load teams performers: we are truly competitive, guys!

We ended 16th of a tough event, where motivation of our opponents was consequent: we wanted covers, we got covers. Now, let s see what we can do with them, and to which peaks we can take our team to
    One last thing: from next pve (not the current one, "Thick as Thieves"), refresh time will be of 8h. It means that we will all be able to have a real life, prevent ourselves from divorce/separation/firing, and enjoy pleasure of nights of sleep.
    The current pve will be the last "painful" one, so it you want to make a last ride through a 3h refresh, help yourself: there is a 4* Starlord to win, and if some of us will have difficulties to reach top 50, our team can make it! Don t worry, in 6 days, you ll be able to rest icon_e_wink.gif
    More seriously, real life is important, so please be smart in playing method, you can achieve both

Excelsior!!!!

Ps: Don't hesitate to comment/rate/propose new analysis, it s important you find what you need or want to read icon_e_smile.gif
  • Trisul
    Thanks for the analysis, sherlock!

I only decided to push hard when I realized a top 2 finish was possible. Wasn't trying to beat OJC (though it felt good haha! icon_e_biggrin.gif ). I don't think it will happen too often.

Great job everyone. Hoping that next season we break into the T100 PvP.

(I thought LL2 would be more casual, but everyone's pushing pretty hard and it's hard not to go along with it.)
  • SpaceBearPig
    SpaceBearPig Posts: 83 Match Maker
    Salgy wrote:

So far I've got 6 black covers for him (one was sold of course). Might have to spend some hp on this fella, he seems to combo pretty good with lcap anyway, dat rainbow treatment. Who I really like as well.
  • Salgy
    Sherlock1 wrote:
    One last thing: from next pve (not the current one, "Thick as Thieves"), refresh time will be of 8h. It means that we will all be able to have a real life, prevent ourselves from divorce/separation/firing, and enjoy pleasure of nights of sleep.

crud... where did you hear that?!? i HATED the 8 hour refresh... lack of play time made my pvp suffer too...
  • Sherlock1
    Salgy wrote:
    Sherlock1 wrote:

crud... where did you hear that?!? i HATED the 8 hour refresh... lack of play time made my pvp suffer too...

Here:
    http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=22725
  • Sherlock1
    Salgy wrote:
    Sherlock1 wrote:

You know, if it can comfort you, i think that real soon, daily pves will enter: feel better? icon_lol.gif
  • ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    Sherlock1 wrote:
    5) Trisul performance is outstanding as, not only he is on top 3 overall Lock and load teams performers, but he also defeated our former prince (OJC80, you lost your mojo!).
    Moreover, 5 of us are in top 10 overall Lock and load teams performers: we are truly competitive, guys!

There were some messages to Trisul, and he killed it. I worked hard and had a 15K buffer between my second and the next person in third so I will confess to slowing down a little icon_e_smile.gif That said Trisul most certainly has the LL2 crown..... anyone going to take it from him?? Great job on the second spot Trisul. Nothing like 4 covers for a character when that is all you need. Although once I saw the yellow at 60K in the this PVE I did sell one red thor cover for the iso8.png

Sherlock, again a great break down. You do your team justice. And for all my lost mojo, wasn't I still in the top 5?
  • Sherlock1
    ojcAust wrote:
    And for all my lost mojo, wasn't I still in the top 5?

True, you still are: but to make a comparison, before you were Hojckeye, true leader of West Coast Avengers, an now you are Hojckeye, member of the East Coast Avengers, under the order of Captain Maloricka... icon_lol.gif
    And by the way, our new Prince defeated you, so i wonder about this theory of slowing down (really? Really? REALLY?): i d rather envision you as an Austin Powers looking for his mojo! icon_e_wink.gif
  • ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    You wound me good sir icon_e_smile.gif
    However not taking anything away from your team, I was out-played, Trisul was in the zone and I expect will be again this event.
    Uh, first day back at work and my top ten has fallen away, still 16th in division, but really, 77th in Anderson Inc...... going to have to get my Mojo on.
    How is LL2 sitting at the moment?
  • Malorick
    Ahhh ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, Lock and Load proudly brings to you the analysiiiiiiis,
    pvp CoverSquirrel (rank 52 with 14 567 pts)

1) pvp CoverSquirrel -Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Mjmacka 1 110 +1 (+153 pts)
    D2KM_ 1 096 -1 (+89 pts)
    Salgy 978 +12 (+273 pts)
    joker says hi 920 +0 (+12 pts)
    Logan.1909 906 +3 (+83 pts)
    2) (insert firework here) New King of pvp (listen to the cheering crowd)- We are celebrating a new King of pvp with Mjmacka, who won his first crown with us, broke the 1k barrier and beat again his personal highscore so three premieres at the same time icon_e_smile.gif.
    3) Special Award achievement ("Up, up and aways") to Salgy who continue his way to the top and broke his personal record! What's next? 1k? King?
    4) Special Award achievement ("Lock and Load Assemble") to the whole team for our best performance as a team even if we have finished at rank 52, it was our best performance ever.
    5) Our top 5 players have played for an average of 1 002 pts
    6) Our mid-top 5 players have played for an average of 834 pts
    7) We have played for a average per member of 799 pts.
    8) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement, who are:
    Salgy 978 +12 (+273 pts)
    Mjmacka 1 110 +1 (+153 pts)
    salmas 677 +4 (+132 pts)
    D2KM_ 1 096 -1 (+89 pts)
    antreas1911 816 +3 (+72 pts)

Thanks for all your comment and rating in our last analysis, we broke our records with 6 followers that have identified themself when reading our analysis.

Ps: Don't hesitate to comment/rate/propose new analysis, it s important you find what you need or want to read icon_e_smile.gif
  • Sherlock1
    ojcAust wrote:
    You wound me good sir icon_e_smile.gif
    However not taking anything away from your team, I was out-played, Trisul was in the zone and I expect will be again this event.
    Uh, first day back at work and my top ten has fallen away, still 16th in division, but really, 77th in Anderson Inc...... going to have to get my Mojo on.
    How is LL2 sitting at the moment?

Well, fighting hard for top 50, we re currently 24th...
  • antreas1911
    antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Ok guys, we are in a thumbs up war with our little sis. 6-6 the previous reports.
  • Trisul
    Had a late start, so I'm probably conceding the crown to some other guys in LL2.

Right now MN Moon and Weathervane are battling it out for the top spot.

Also: Hey! Let me in the Facebook group!
  • Malorick
    Hey LL2 folks, can someone update the document for the Coversquirrel score before we lost it, thanks.

The link to our document is on the first page, if not you can send me the score and I will update it. Thanks

Edit: Thanks the score for the Coversquirrel event was updated. But your rank is not there. Can you add it.