Fresh Faces

Options
So I want to start off by saying that I LOVE this game. In fact, it's currently competing for my time with LEGO Marvel and Battlefield 4. That's how much I love it. And what I'm about to say is by no means a hit at the Devs or anyone else. With that being said...... It's time for some fresh faces in the cover packs! I love the team and the characters that I have, but I'm ready for more! I know the game is still fairly new, and there is a new Iron Man planned as a reward. And I'm sure that there will be events to tie in with the new movies coming out. But at the same time, I know that I'm not the only person tired of getting Modern Hawkeyes, Modern Black Widows, and Model 35 Iron Mans. Maybe some new 1* and 2* heroes and villains? Daredevil, Black Cat, Bullseye, Elektra, Iron Fist, Doc Strange, or even Fury himself? Anybody else feel the same way?

Comments

• I personally think they've rolled out new content pretty regularly - it's not been available long and Captain America, Hawkeye (Modern) and Moonstone have been introduced, with Iron Man (Model 40) available at the end of the weekend. I'd love to see more characters, but am satisfied with what has been offered so far.
  • The Ladder wrote:
    I personally think they've rolled out new content pretty regularly - it's not been available long and Captain America, Hawkeye (Modern) and Moonstone have been introduced, with Iron Man (Model 40) available at the end of the weekend. I'd love to see more characters, but am satisfied with what has been offered so far.

I agree, I still don't have any characters at max level yet. I think they're going at a pretty good pace. I wouldn't want them to push out TOO many in a short period because everybody needs time to collect iso to level them.
  • I am too. I guess I'm just a bit impatient. I'm tired of selling off Hawkeye and Black Widow
  • They'll get to new characters. I just hope you still feel that way when you have to spend your hp on cover slots for all the characters you're asking for icon_twisted.gif
  • Very satisfied with the covers that have been introduced so far, but I'm close to uninstalling. I took the wait and see approach before spending money and its becoming more clear that its going to take a good bit of money not only to be competitive but also just to unlock space for all the covers.

I've already hit the point where each spot costs 200 points and still don't have all the covers unlocked. With the price rising in increments of 50 points every 5 spots, and at the rate they're releasing covers, you're going to have to either delete covers or start shelling out some major cash to get them all. If you go the route of deleting covers, then you're SOL when they run a tournament buffing characters you no longer have.
  • Zirtak
    Zirtak Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    Then again, when a tournament kicks off starring a character you no longer own, chances are high most people sold that character already. It amazes me how many level 2 Venoms I murder during the current tourney. I sold al Hawkeye , Black Widows and their Dark Avengers counterparts myself and I am at 14 full slots at the moment, with one open slot to prevent cards from being cached. Enough Hero Points to increase slots too, but wouldn't have any problem kicking The Hood or Moonstone from the team. Further more, it's pretty cheap to at least boost a character the first couple of levels for tournaments, to get some dmg/hp advantage.

Happy about the pace right now. Enough characters to mess around with, especially with all the tournaments right now, and still more than enough new cards that get introduced.

But still: The Hulk should *really* be introduced quickly.
  • Zirtak wrote:
    Then again, when a tournament kicks off starring a character you no longer own, chances are high most people sold that character already. It amazes me how many level 2 Venoms I murder during the current tourney.

I'm frequently using the L2 Venom because I don't need to use my L35 one (that and he's healing). Storm Modern has good black damage, and I'll forsake the pink damage for what little difference it makes. Also he was one of my main characters in the Halloween tournament that just ended.

Now if they'd boosted Venom (+X%) then my high level one would be in every fight, if only for the insane amount of damage crit chains can make off boosted characters.
  • I agree that there could be more lvl 1 chars. Soo many high lvls introduced and no low.