PVP, SHIELD and Event Gone

Options
2»

Comments

• 3 hours ago i played the last time. and now nothings anymore. no Events to make, accept the normal storymode and the alliancechat doesn´t work either.

hope they will fix it soon.
  • Agamotto
    Agamotto Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here. Facebook error and leaderbord unavailable.
  • Heck even the store is mostly missing, the only thing you can get is the heroic pack, all the other packs are gone/missing too
  • thanos8587
    Options
    noooo! my LR iso icon_cry.gif
  • Seasick Pirate
    Seasick Pirate Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I have Steam and iOS accounts both with missing events.
    Tried using WiFi and cellular connections and still nothing.
    At least we're not bein told to check our internet connections as usual - but is this any better?
  • Demiurge_Kevin
    Demiurge_Kevin Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Options
    We're having a bit of a server blip at the moment, which would cause events to disappear or people to see the connection error message. Some people will not be affected at all. Looks like we're about to start recovering, though, so hang tight. It's been an exciting morning.
  • Well there goes my morning play time. Same as all the rest, only the first 5 events show. Hope this gets fixed fairly soon.
  • PVE came back for me but nodes have a 7h40 clear time until high points, and I only played them once while the serrver was done... and did not even get any points tallied for my overall score. This PVE event is down the drain for me.

Keops
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,033 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    i say NO ONE PLAYS THE PVE force them to give everyone the covers this is total BULL
  • Cylaali
    Cylaali Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I have 2 hours 40 min left on my pvp and I can't play the freaking thing!!
  • same here, on nexus 5. Just when I started to make a push in hotshot... with 2h30 left, i think I'm going to get screwed... Come on I need this yellow Cap Marvel !
  • Hi all. I just wanted to report my troubles I've experienced on my Ipad. The new campaign "The Hunt" I believe is now gone and not accessible, there's a Facebook login error, when trying to claim my daily supply as I get an error failed can't connect message, I also get a message saying to join an alliance but I've been with the same alliance for almost 5 months and we're like family yet it's disappeared. When searching for it I get nothing, when even searching for a new alliance nothing comes up. I've been playing this game for about half a year now and this is the 1st time I've experienced this as a paying customer. Hope this is resolved soon.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Likewise. The app opens fine but I get a facebook login error and there are no PvP events and only the prologue is available under Story.
  • Mine was working fine until about 9 am now i keep getting the facebook error.
  • Fuzzbap
    Fuzzbap Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I was top 50-bound in Hotshot and now all I'm getting are push notifications telling me I've been defeated. Oh well.
  • Cylaali
    Options
    Likewise. The app opens fine but I get a facebook login error and there are no PvP events and only the prologue is available under Story.

whereas before I could at least open hotshot and get denied, now I'm getting this exact thing.
  • Cylaali
    Options
    ok mine's working now, but I'm scrambling now to get rank in the pvp.
  • Demiurge_Kevin
    Demiurge_Kevin Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Should be back to normal now.

Really sorry for ruining everybody's morning!
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Stop using the "turn off game" button as an armrest!