Why do you stop

Options
When I started playing, it was easy to know when to quit. I played until I ran out of health packs, and then I stopped. With OBW, that no longer happens. I have to get bored, or get distracted by shiny things. So what makes all of you close your game and take a break?
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• When I started playing, it was easy to know when to quit. I played until I ran out of health packs, and then I stopped. With OBW, that no longer happens. I have to get bored, or get distracted by shiny things. So what makes all of you close your game and take a break?

If you think OBW makes it easy to keep playing, you obviously don't have a classic Spiderman yet. He makes it trivially easy to wander out of each fight at full HP. Health Packs are only for freaky occurrences were a bad cascade gives the AI a ton of power and it goes beserk and kills one of your characters.

I generally play till I'm bored.
  • We're very much in need of re-playable pve content. Even if they gave random reward of 20 ISO , 100 ISO , or the cheapo cover token it would be something to keep people going.
  • Where I work, I have access to Wi-Fi much of the time, and infinte chargers, and work is slow. I play a lot at work. The only time I stop is when I don't want to use my data plan too much or when I have better things to do
  • Bucky76 wrote:
    We're very much in need of re-playable pve content. Even if they gave random reward of 20 ISO , 100 ISO , or the cheapo cover token it would be something to keep people going.

If the reward is 20 ISO then we have replayable PVE content, it's just low level.
  • jozier wrote:
    Bucky76 wrote:
    We're very much in need of re-playable pve content. Even if they gave random reward of 20 ISO , 100 ISO , or the cheapo cover token it would be something to keep people going.

If the reward is 20 ISO then we have replayable PVE content, it's just low level.

I meant missions where we can replay forever , 20 ISO would be one of the possible rewards, along with chance for better rewards.
  • Sine the Hulk event ended its been really boring. I dont really like double shot or lighting rounds and i finished the prologue missions. I managed to get to #404 in shield versus in the last few days though . . .
  • You're missing 'event finished'
  • You're missing 'event finished'
    Adding options cleared results... /ragequit
  • Massive nerfs especially after putting in so much resources in a character...

I just got my 5th red cover for Ragnarok and proceeded to plow my remaining Iso into him...
  • Massive nerfs especially after putting in so much resources in a character...

I just got my 5th red cover for Ragnarok and proceeded to plow my remaining Iso into him...

This. I dumped 75000 ISO into grey widow this past week as a partner for rag
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Massive nerfs especially after putting in so much resources in a character...

This. I dumped 75000 ISO into grey widow this past week as a partner for rag

I dumped 30k iso into her 2.5 hours ago to go with my max Rags. Didn't even get to play with her as I had to go do something.
  • feeling cheated out of something you bought and then realizing it isn't what you agreed to.

imagine buying a honda then realizing its a ford when they uncover the veil.
  • feeling cheated out of something you bought and then realizing it isn't what you agreed to.

imagine buying a honda then realizing its a ford when they uncover the veil.

In the case of Rags more like a lambourghini turning into a pinto
  • When I started playing, it was easy to know when to quit. I played until I ran out of health packs, and then I stopped. With OBW, that no longer happens. I have to get bored, or get distracted by shiny things. So what makes all of you close your game and take a break?
    When there is no chance for cover that I don't already have to obtain - simple as that. And LR doesn't qualify cause I can't even get to top 100 to get a heroic cover..