Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    What about the one in your signature?
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    What about the one in your signature?
    You're right!

I should clarify, I meant rebalances connecting 2*s to 3*s. If a gold Hawkeye shows up, he'll be the second one to Daken.
  • Phaserhawk wrote:
    You will only see 2* rebalance if it falls in line with 3*. So say the rebalance IM40, then don't be suprised if a 2* version shows up. Say they reblance Moonstone, don't be suprised when the 3* gold shows up. I'm still suprised we haven't seen a gold version of Hawkeye. Other than Yelena and Hawkeye, the 1*'s aren't terrible, IM35 could use a little cost reduction on his blue, but they are okay. For 2*'s we have Moonstone, Bullseye, Bagman that are in bad spots. I could see Bullseye get a 3rd color if and when they release a 3* Bullseye, Moonstone I don't think will be touched, and Bagaman's only chance is if they re-rebalace Spiderman and decide to just cut and paste but for a 2 star version with a few tweaks on Bag-Man. As for every character needs 3 skills, I'm okay with Juggernaut and Venom having 2 as when buffed they are quite intimidating.

Beleive it or not, sometimes you need bad characters in order to keep power creep from happening, because if every character has to be better than the next it makes every other character that preceeded it obsolete.

Basically we all want a solo play PvE where our skill is measured by how far we can progress much like Gauntlet, but without having to compete against other players for top prize. Because lets face it, PvE is just PvP without the defensive losses and having to shield.

I'd be fine with this. I mean, ultimately, 1/2* don't matter when it comes down to it. Hell, they could make Yelena/Bagman into old-sentry and it wouldn't matter in PVP.

I hope bagman does get a rework, but from how they phrased it, it sounds like his mechanics are wonky and he just needs a complete overhaul of his kit.

I obviously wasn't talking about Juggernaut, unless they want to give him Devil dino purpleflag.png ("I'M THE JUGGERNAUT"?). I do want a different version of Venom. This version of venom kills me inside. So sucky. So boring. Can we have THIS venom?: venom-hkrepeat.gif. Or Agent Venom. He seems pretty cool too.

Characters don't need to be better, they just need to be playable. I mean, come on - look at all the character revamps(besides daredevil maybe). There is at least ONE dev who knows what they're doing when they rebalance a character.
  • CrookedKnight
    I've said it before and I'll say it again - a 2*/3* Venom would be the most welcome new character I can think of because a viable non-Spidey character who places web tiles would buff the wallcrawler back into usability just by existing.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moderator note: Please try to keep threads on-topic. I feel bad for people just looking for info on Squirrel Girl.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    Moderator note: Please try to keep threads on-topic. I feel bad for people just looking for info on Squirrel Girl.

Speaking of, how soon do you think until she's in heroic tokens? End of season? Earlier?
  • CrookedKnight
    Since D3 started vaulting characters every new addition has been added to heroics at the beginning of the next PvP season after the character was first offered as rewards. I see no reason for them to change it up this time around, so expect her to show up on the first day of Season XI.
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    ^Based on the past it seems pretty safe to assume the start of Season XI.
  • Anyone have a maxed SG?
  • I am sorry. The Squirrel Girl is so ugly I am giving my up. She just doesn't fit in with the rest of the fellas.
  • Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    ark123 wrote:
    Anyone have a maxed SG?
    Just checked the Redemption alliance... Not yet.
  • lokiagentofhotness
    lokiagentofhotness Posts: 192 Tile Toppler
    I love Squirrel Girl, and I wish people would stop complaining about how she looks.

icon_cry.gif
  • earthbean wrote:
    I am sorry. The Squirrel Girl is so ugly I am giving my up. She just doesn't fit in with the rest of the fellas.
    i feel exactly the same, instead of the art showing a fun character i.e. loki or dino, she looks like a creepy witch, must be her eyes.
  • There's a 3/4/5 out there and her stats are actually pretty good. The green places 4 CDs at level 5 and each destroys a random tile and do generate AP for the tile destroyed.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    I'm a little confused by green. it says the cd tiles deal x damage. Is that each tile? Or all tiles combined? Just once or per turn?
  • I have maxed SG, and test her in a match. I can confirmed that her green ability generates AP by destroying tiles. And at level 5, there are 4 green CD on the board once you collect enough green AP to fire the ability.
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 684 Critical Contributor
    Is her green power available as a team-up?
  • Is her green power available as a team-up?

I think so, most non-passive abilities can be used as team-up. But no one in my alliance asks for team-up recently. Thus I am not 100% sure.
  • Is her green power available as a team-up?

I think so, most non-passive abilities can be used as team-up. But no one in my alliance asks for team-up recently. Thus I am not 100% sure.

Her green is an active/passive, since the tile destruction part is part of the passive ability of the green, so I don't think it'd work as a TU unless they made an exception for it.
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    ^It seems like they could make an exception (assuming the code allows for it). The passive bit provides no benefit until you cast it and provides no benefit after the CDs resolve so it's not like it would be game breaking like Inspiration/Unbreakable etc.