Obligatory Which Character to Level ??

Options
Unknown
edited January 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
So I've been playing the game pretty casually, but am at a crossroads in not knowing who to level up next. Here's my lineup.

Screenshot_2014_01_08_18_07_58.png
Screenshot_2014_01_08_18_08_05.png
Screenshot_2014_01_08_18_08_12.png
Screenshot_2014_01_08_18_08_19.png

I know I've level some characters wrong (Thor/Wolvie), but it's way too late to restart LoL. I'm thinking about:

1) leveing up Spidey
2) leveling up Punisher
3) leveing up Original Black Widow
4) leveling up Hulk
5) leveling up Dr Doom and take him to lightning rounds (I'm getting a green Rag tomorrow for resupply, so I can level him up as well)

Obviously with a new event that gives ton of ISO, I can do all of it, but unsure what to do at the moment

Comments

• Tough call, of your choices I would go with Spiderman or OBW, I think the jury is still out on the Punisher. You also can never go wrong with putting some ISO into Rag as well, even at a low level he helps immensely in lightning rounds.
  • Spidey has enough for now -- you really don't want him tanking as much as possible.

I'd probably put it into OBW, or just save it and work on Lightning Rounds. Hulk may also be an option.

Thor/Wolverine/OBW is probably the strongest 2* team right now; but since you already have a strong Spidey I'm not sure it's worth it very much to put ISO into OBW.

In general I'd suggest just leveling whoever is buffed for the tournament and trying to place well.
  • Thanks for the replies guys. Think I'm going to go with OBW and then do some lightning rounds. Cheers, see you guys in the LR, don't attack me icon_e_biggrin.gif