*** Wolverine (Patch) ***

Comments

• Not a fan of powers that damage your own team. Just isn't sustainable in PvP.
  • Hmmm....lately every single hero that is new has an announcement from the mods as well as either an event or something. I highly highly doubt a hero will come out without any announcement. Now if he's due to be available in a couple of weeks and OP somehow got a sneak peek...that's pretty cool. but my purple spidey sense is calling it a fake until several screenshots arrive.

Screenshotting on a Galaxy s3. Hold down the power and home button at the same time will screen shot.
  • bongo king wrote:
    I bet he would team well with Loki and OBW.

Loki and Doom I think. Get that extra damage off of attack tiles with strike tiles.
  • Phones have the amazing capability to take screen shots
  • The way I see it, it's a pretty well prepared hoax. Unfortunately made by a bunch of people who don't know how to use Photoshop.

Taking screenshot on the phone - simple.
    Taking screenshot and uploading it via Steam - even simplier - requires to press 2 buttons.
    Player's first reaction upon seeing new addition in game - taking screenshot.

I think someone was heavily influenced when he/she visited Cracked.com yesterday morning and read this article http://www.cracked.com/article_20793_6- ... ators.html .

8c34dabe7db57966b4ff55699e3d12cb344571f052fd56381289ddf75f1aa9aa.jpg
  • So at lvl 15 green ability did the two tiles for each side, both with an attack power of 24.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hmmm....lately every single hero that is new has an announcement from the mods as well as either an event or something. I highly highly doubt a hero will come out without any announcement. Now if he's due to be available in a couple of weeks and OP somehow got a sneak peek...that's pretty cool. but my purple spidey sense is calling it a fake until several screenshots arrive.

Screenshotting on a Galaxy s3. Hold down the power and home button at the same time will screen shot.
    IceIX hasnt' been posting
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same for iPhone/iPad.
  • KillStormFirst
    KillStormFirst Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Emeryt wrote:
    The way I see it, it's a pretty well prepared hoax. Unfortunately made by a bunch of people who don't know how to use Photoshop.

Taking screenshot on the phone - simple.
    Taking screenshot and uploading it via Steam - even simplier - requires to press 2 buttons.
    Player's first reaction upon seeing new addition in game - taking screenshot.

I think someone was heavily influenced when he/she visited Cracked.com yesterday morning and read this article http://www.cracked.com/article_20793_6- ... ators.html .

You'd think so but this isn't a good idea.. and if it is real it's pretty sorry. The more stars = more spending... Which equals "Welcome to Marvel Puzzle Quest! Give us money to be above average**!"

**Money does not guarantee your character's abilities will remain the same over time nor does make you above average. Please send us more money --D3P
  • 1nht.png

for the people saying it was a hoax. Legit.
    It should be noted that the game updated and now it has the hulk listed at day 90, not the new wolvie anymore.
  • That looks like a bad photoshop to me
  • you're free to believe whatever you like
  • jpKNOCKOUT wrote:
    you're free to believe whatever you like

What color is the Hulk cover?
  • Green, unfortunately
  • jpKNOCKOUT wrote:
    Green, unfortunately

lmfao, thats such a slap in the face
  • viewtopic.php?p=31319#p31319
    IceIX wrote:
    Also. Snuck this out of the code today before I get pounding through the 1400-ish undread mails in my box. He'll be coming "soon".

Wolverine (Patch)
    3 Star Rarity (Rare)
    Berserker Rage - Green 9 AP
    Deals 237 damage to the current target and creates 2 Strike tiles for each team (Green for allies, Purple for enemies) DEV NOTE: 24 damage Strike tile base
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Deals 284 damage. Level 3: Creates 3 Strike tiles for each team. Level 4: Creates 4 Strike tiles for each team. Level 5: Creates 6 Strike tiles for each team.
    Best There Is - Red 14 AP
    Wolverine deals 16 damage for each tile on the board that bears his icon. DEV NOTE: 24 damage Strike tile base for allies, 12 for enemies
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Creates a Red Strike tile for each team. Level 3: Creates 2 Red Strike tiles for each team. Level 4: 22 damage for each icon Level 5: 35 damage for each icon
    Healing Factor - (PASSIVE) Yellow
    (PASSIVE) Every turn there are 12 or more Yellow tiles, Wolverine's healing factor restores 59 health.
      Level 2: Requires 11 or more Yellow tiles. Level 3: Requires 10 or more Yellow tiles. Level 4: Recovers 15 health if there are fewer than 10 Yellow tiles. Level 5: Recovers 59 health in all circumstances.

Max Damage
    52 / 60 / 12 / 67 / 11 / 10 / 4.0x / 3

Max 5800 Health
    Berserker Rage - 1780 Damage, 148 Strike tiles
    Best There Is - 216 damage per tile, 148 Strike tiles for allies, 74 for enemies
    Healing Factor - 371 Health per turn

As per usual, not released, stats not final, may be changes, etc etc.
    359582.jpg
  • A team of Wolverine/Thor/Ares would basically be guranteed kill on The Best There is.
  • can someone explain the red skill to me? When it says icons that have his name is it talking about the strike tiles from his green skill? or (just thought about this) is it talking about if he's the one with the highest dmg for a color so he would be the one to do the match? If so, holy ****. 3 /5/5?
  • I think it's sad to see another version of a hero we already have.

I know it doesn't really make a difference in the grand scheme of things, but do we really need 3 widows, 3 wolverines, 2 thors etc?
  • Gotta apologies to Jamin...I had huge doubts. I do wonder how that cover was released prior but that's for another show.