PvE should default to highest lvl character when dups exist

When playing PvE on maps that have default characters (ie. provided characters that you don't own), the character selection screen should default to the whichever one is the highest level. For example I'm running back through and trying to clear out some of the lower lvl PvE maps and there is a default lvl 3 Thor available on the map. Every Time I replay the map, it selects this default lvl 3 Thor even though I have a level 10 Thor in my collection. If I am zipping through the menus to bang out some matches, I forget that it deselects my Thor and reselects the default Thor every time and I end up playing with a much weaker team which causes me to take damage to my other characters that I wouldn't if I had my correct Thor. There is no reason for the map to default to the default characters if you have a better one in your collection.

Comments

• Same gor PVP. Damn that happened alot and cost me.
  • ArchJojo wrote:
    Same gor PVP. Damn that happened alot and cost me.
    True I forgot that it can happen in PvP, too. lol
  • True. Like in the recent Thor tournament, one has to continually select their own higher leveled Thor before every match.

In addition, it seems that there is only 1 team selection across all tourneys. Say, if you last used the 1 star cards in the Capt America weekend tourney, that team would carry over to the prologue SHIELD tourney as well. Not ideal as you get whomped on when you take part in more than 1 tournament. Each tourney should have its own separate team selection logic.
  • Bombul wrote:
    Each tourney should have its own separate team selection logic.

This would be awesome.