Player who finishes heroes quickly, so I can look at them?

Options
Arondite
Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Is there someone who finishes characters really quickly after release, whom I might use to check out that character? If so, what is that players name and what alliance are they in?

Comments

• FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Arondite wrote:
    Is there someone who finishes characters really quickly after release, whom I might use to check out that character? If so, what is that players name and what alliance are they in?

You're looking for Colognoisseur of Retribution he'll probably have a maxed Cage pretty soon since Alliance rewards will come it in the meantime you can see a 153 version.
  • h4n1s
    h4n1s Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    yes, generally the quickest way to do so is to look up the alliance on TOP 1 spot in the event than browse guys which ended among to places within that alliance. There are often guys who max that character right after they get at least one cover of each color as they usually stack billions of HP and ISO icon_e_wink.gif
  • esoxnepa
    esoxnepa Posts: 291
    Options
    Also, keep in mind the Character Discussion Forum.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=11111

Nonce, and others, try to keep it up to date.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My goto guys are Colognoisseur (Retribution) and Venser2014 (Shi-ar Empire). Then I put data in the Character Compendium.

I still need data for Luke Cage and Elektra. For Luke, I need his unleveled stats for various cover levels and their effects at each level and the effect of 5 yellowtile.png . For Elektra, I also need the cover breakdown.
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    FierceKiwi wrote:
    You're looking for Colognoisseur of Retribution
    My goto guys are Colognoisseur (Retribution)
    WOW, you guys are not kidding. That guy already has Luke maxed, and as far as I can tell every other character, too.
  • I'm mesmerized by Venser's doubles, but blown away by his three copies of 166 Hoods icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gif
  • loroku wrote:
    FierceKiwi wrote:
    You're looking for Colognoisseur of Retribution
    My goto guys are Colognoisseur (Retribution)
    WOW, you guys are not kidding. That guy already has Luke maxed, and as far as I can tell every other character, too.

Yes, his roster is pretty f'n amazing. I often look at it myself. Just to look and compare builds and max stats.
    Not in, like, a dirty way.
    maybe a little dirty
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    JessyC01 wrote:
    I'm mesmerized by Venser's doubles, but blown away by his three copies of 166 Hoods icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gif
    What alliance is he in?
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Arondite wrote:
    JessyC01 wrote:
    I'm mesmerized by Venser's doubles, but blown away by his three copies of 166 Hoods icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gif
    What alliance is he in?
    My goto guys are Colognoisseur (Retribution) and Venser2014 (Shi-ar Empire).
  • Unknown
    edited January 2015
    Options
    My goto guys are Colognoisseur (Retribution) and Venser2014 (Shi-ar Empire). Then I put data in the Character Compendium.

I still need data for Luke Cage and Elektra. For Luke, I need his unleveled stats for various cover levels and their effects at each level and the effect of 5 yellowtile.png . For Elektra, I also need the cover breakdown.

Amazing. Thanks!