Yogi's Guide on Going From 2* to 3*

Options
yogi_
yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
You might have seen Polarity's Guide on Going From 1* to 3* but I say, it's time to move on. Ideal builds = yawn.

I’m here with the real scoop.

I’ve got the sure fire way to build your 3* roster and I am going to tell you how.

Normally only 1 easy payment of $89.99 per month.

But today, for you, my friend, totally free.

How do I do it? You are surely thinking – this guy is crazy.

You are right.

I do it for the love. And sharing.

Sharing and love.

So here, for your eyes only, today only, one time only, my unique patented method of transitioning to a 3* roster.

Are you ready?

Can you handle it?

I call it…

“Use whatever covers the freaking system gives you because it’s not like you are going to get the ones you want anytime soon anyway”.

That’s right folks.

You don’t believe me??? Here is just a sample of the thrill and wonder with this game changing technique.

5 blue for Black Panther. No, I’m sorry, my friends, it’s true - blue is the new black. 5 blue. I am collecting blue right now and I am not even playing. I can’t wait to set it off. Watch those protect tiles grow!

5 Yellow for 3* Storm, as your first max colour for her?!? I know, settle down…. It will be ok…. Take a deep breath. Seriously, you are almost set with 0/5/0 and then you get more yellow covers. You just wish you could use them over and over again. I need a new roster spot right now!

And who could ever forget the classic 5 yellow for 3* Spider-Man. Really, this is an A grade, top tier character with yellow really the highlight. I can’t even begin to say how many times his fake or true or whatever its' called healing has saved me. Seriously 5 yellow can hold out against a whole team of max 4* characters all by himself.

So, friends, acquaintances, lovers, everyone… down with “best” colours and down with ideal builds!

Join me in a more questionable tomorrow…

Comments