Bug/Ticket Creation Procedure

IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,311 Site Admin
Providing this so that people know the best way to get a ticket resolved.

If you experience an issue playing the game:
    Please open a ticket with Customer Support at:
http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support describing your issue. Include your user name (check the leaderboards in any Versus Tournament if you're unsure of yours) and any other applicable information. For example, if the bug has to do with Facebook gifting, it's probably best to include the email account that you have linked with Facebook. Submitting screenshots (.jpg or .png format) documenting your issue can be helpful.

Note that Brigby, Cthulhu, Lakestone, and the other Forum Admins are not Customer Support. While we talk with that team regularly, we do not have direct access to the toolset that Customer Support uses, so we can't directly help with tickets.

If you have general feedback about the game:
    Check the forums and see if a thread has been started on it. If so, add your feedback to that thread. If one hasn't, feel free to make a thread in the
Suggestions and Feedback forum if it's general feedback, or in the Bugs and Technical Issues forum if it's a bug. If it is the latter and you're sure that it's not user error, please also create a ticket for the issue. We regularly run through the forums and read everything. Yes, I do mean everything. Every single word on this forum is read by someone at the devs or by Customer Support, or both. We may not answer in every thread but you are most definitely being heard.

*Updated 08/13/15

Comments

• I've sent off two emails to mobilesupport@d3p.us already, one on sunday and one on wednesday but there still hasn't been any reply. How long should I be waiting for a reply?
  • Does this same email address work for reporting bugs in PC/Steam version of the game?
  • Unknown
    Unknown GLOBAL_MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS
    mania wrote:
    I've sent off two emails to mobilesupport@d3p.us already, one on sunday and one on wednesday but there still hasn't been any reply. How long should I be waiting for a reply?

Late to reply, but this info may be useful to others as well. The Customer Service group works to reply to all support requests within a 48-hour period. Please keep in mind, however, that requests submitted during certain circumstances (such as the release of new in-game events or game updates) often see increased traffic and can result in slight delays in response time.
  • Unknown
    Unknown GLOBAL_MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS
    balladonna wrote:
    Does this same email address work for reporting bugs in PC/Steam version of the game?

Yes, the same mobilesupport@d3p.us email can be used to report bugs for the PC/Steam version of MPQ.
  • I havent had any response to an ongoing issue since last Friday. Is everyone on break again or should I just submit a new ticket?
  • Same question from me. Is there something special going on again at your office? My ticket hasn't been answered in four days now. It's not a big issue for me really, but you might want to tell people beforehand when they should expect to wait longer than 48 hours.
  • Just curious is this the same process as clicking the envelope icon in game? If so I have already submitted 3 since Friday. I will choose to hope that the 48 hours are during business days only. Therefore, I will wait another day before taking any other action.
  • Does that link get the same results as the link the mail icon in the game brings you to? I realize the one in the game is a web page and not an email but do you look at both equally?
    Edit: wow, didn't realize the guy before me had the same question. Oh well
  • D3PCS wrote:
    mania wrote:
    I've sent off two emails to mobilesupport@d3p.us already, one on sunday and one on wednesday but there still hasn't been any reply. How long should I be waiting for a reply?

Late to reply, but this info may be useful to others as well. The Customer Service group works to reply to all support requests within a 48-hour period. Please keep in mind, however, that requests submitted during certain circumstances (such as the release of new in-game events or game updates) often see increased traffic and can result in slight delays in response time.

48 hours???????

Why is it that I've had to wait 3 weeks on multiple occasions? I have an open ticket now. I doubt I'll get a reply in 48 hours. The clock is ticking.

And what is the point of using that in game, mail icon on the main page? It was 2 months ago that you identified a problem with it. I wrote to d3 on February 5th using that and got no reply. FIX IT OR REMOVE IT OR DONT WASTE OUR TIME!!!!!!
  • MikeHock wrote:
    D3PCS wrote:
    mania wrote:

48 hours???????

Why is it that I've had to wait 3 weeks on multiple occasions? I have an open ticket now. I doubt I'll get a reply in 48 hours. The clock is ticking.

And what is the point of using that in game, mail icon on the main page? It was 2 months ago that you identified a problem with it. I wrote to d3 on February 5th using that and got no reply. FIX IT OR REMOVE IT OR DONT WASTE OUR TIME!!!!!!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3956

The above referenced thread is about a new customer thinking of leaving since the in-game Google "contact us" get us no response. I asked him to send to the d3@mobilesupport email instead. This is how you lose customers; having a 'contact us" link that is a dead end and results in no response from D3.

WHEN WILL YOU ADDRESS THIS? It's been over 2 months ago that a post was made that it's not working.
  • My game is so messed up right now! I can play lightning rounds, predator and prey, and previous hood event, but i can not play the rounds in hulk that unlock the additional maps. I was well on my way to achieving the goal to get 8k iso 8, but considering i havnt been able to play any new hulk rounds, and there is only 2 days left, i cant help but feel that im gonna be screwed on this one, considering the turn around times everyone is talking about with the service tickets. I have created 2 service tickets all ready, but still no response. Dont know what to do at this point icon_cry.gif
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Excelon wrote:
    My game is so messed up right now! I can play lightning rounds, predator and prey, and previous hood event, but i can not play the rounds in hulk that unlock the additional maps. I was well on my way to achieving the goal to get 8k iso 8, but considering i havnt been able to play any new hulk rounds, and there is only 2 days left, i cant help but feel that im gonna be screwed on this one, considering the turn around times everyone is talking about with the service tickets. I have created 2 service tickets all ready, but still no response. Dont know what to do at this point icon_cry.gif

I'm in the same situation.

Emailed CS but no resolution yet. I've hit all of the progression awards so I'm ok there. But currently ranked around 500 in the main event & I'm sure I'll get knocked out of the top 1000 bracket for the 3 cover new Thor rewards if it is not fixed soon.

It would be less frustrating if this were not the 3rd issue I've had to correspond with CS about over the past couple of weeks.

icon_e_sad.gif
  • The customer service s*cks! They don't answer the e-mails, they don't help, they don't issue any compensation at all, despite that the game is constantly destroying your chances to win prizes! Too many connection errors, too many bugs, I'm outta here...I've had it with **** games that don't work and companies that don't care about their customers! icon_evil.gif
  • I submitted a request last Friday (almost a week ago) and surprisingly had a response within a few hours. The response didn't fix my problem though and ever since i have sent 3-4 followup emails and STILL have not heard back from CS, this is so inconsistent and unreliable.

Maybe someone will know here: In an attempt to join an alliance I was syncing my fb with my account, but apparently I had synced a previous account which I played for a few days already and that replaced my current account, so my data got wiped. I was wondering if there's ANY WAY this can be restored...

Thanks anyone that can help! Appreciate it.

KaminaX
  • Sorry if this seems like a stupid question - I'm somewhat new at forum posting/responses. I submitted a ticket through email on March 14th and have yet to get any reply besides the auto-generated "we received your email" response. Is there any way I can check on the status of my request? I am sure that the group is very busy though..
    thank you.
  • I've sent 3 tickets now. One through the game and 2 through the email suggested above. I have heard no response from any of them and it's been over a month. How about just ONE response saying they acknowledge they have a bug and are working to correct it or something.

I paid to create an alliance that I was kicked from by the last patch and now I can't join any alliance just keep getting errors. It's affecting events and rewards I could be acquiring.
  • Same. Been over a week now. No reply.
  • I've been waiting for a response since Feb 19. I emailed the support team asking for a response on March 7 and they did reply then next day asking for my open ticket numbers which I immediately provided them.

It's now March 28... nothing but silence from the support team... so it's definitely unsettling when I think of spending money on the game now.

The support was amazing when I first started playing this game- I was shocked actually because I've never contacted support for a game before and I didn't think I would get much help. They were fast to respond and even though the solution wasn't always what I would've hoped for, they certainly made up for the resolution by providing such swift turnaround.

Right now; I think they're just completely overwhelmed with tickets since the game is growing across multiple platforms and I have this dreadful theory that since I've had more than one ticket created (for legitimate problems like no rewards, wrong rewards) that I've been labeled as "problematic" and thus ignoring requests for help.

I must admit that it would cross MY mind if I was tasked with trying to take care of a flood of issues without the right amount of resources but I sincerely hope that's not the case.
  • Two million downloads of the game. Okay.

Three person's handling the customer support. At most.

I can see no other explanation.

Games with non-existent customer support deserves no attention.

Bye-bye.
  • SIROTO91 wrote:
    I've been waiting for a response since Feb 19. I emailed the support team asking for a response on March 7 and they did reply then next day asking for my open ticket numbers which I immediately provided them.

It's now March 28... nothing but silence from the support team... so it's definitely unsettling when I think of spending money on the game now.

The support was amazing when I first started playing this game- I was shocked actually because I've never contacted support for a game before and I didn't think I would get much help. They were fast to respond and even though the solution wasn't always what I would've hoped for, they certainly made up for the resolution by providing such swift turnaround.

Right now; I think they're just completely overwhelmed with tickets since the game is growing across multiple platforms and I have this dreadful theory that since I've had more than one ticket created (for legitimate problems like no rewards, wrong rewards) that I've been labeled as "problematic" and thus ignoring requests for help.

I must admit that it would cross MY mind if I was tasked with trying to take care of a flood of issues without the right amount of resources but I sincerely hope that's not the case.

Yeah, they have definitely labeled me as "problematic, let's ignore him and he will go away". And away I will go, because I have better things to do than keep playing a game with a so-called customer support that thinks it's okay to ignore players and customers.
This discussion has been closed.