First place prize

Options
States you get the prize and those of the next rank. Suprisingly, I didn't get the ISO or HP from the 2nd rank like I expected. Anyone know if this is intentional? I was hoping for double ISO/HP.

Comments

• States you get the prize and those of the next rank. Suprisingly, I didn't get the ISO or HP from the 2nd rank like I expected. Anyone know if this is intentional? I was hoping for double ISO/HP.

You only get the covers. System is designed so that people don't feel the need to yield to the top 5 because the first place cover is usually an unusable 4 star. So you get the benefit of the better covers in the 2-5 slot while still getting the first place cover.
  • It would have helped if they made that explicit in the game. I wasted my time hoping for only half the HP prize I was expecting...
  • Oversoul wrote:
    It would have helped if they made that explicit in the game. I wasted my time hoping for only half the HP prize I was expecting...

All I wanted were my Spider-Man covers, so I'm pretty happy, but I agree that it should be made more clear.
  • Ungreatful much
  • Oversoul wrote:
    It would have helped if they made that explicit in the game. I wasted my time hoping for only half the HP prize I was expecting...

It is poorly worded and should state "all covers" instead of "all rewards", but a great change they made a while back.
  • Yeah, previously I had to specifically aim not to high in order not to get the first place (Invisible Woman), and tried to aim for second place, only to get kicked to 5th place....
  • Yeah, previously I had to specifically aim not to high in order not to get the first place (Invisible Woman), and tried to aim for second place, only to get kicked to 5th place....

I hoped the one who ganked me at the last minute got that first place prize, lol.