My characters

Options
Unknown
edited January 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
If anyone wants me to check the dynamics of a particular team, let me know. I have all characters but Invisible Woman. I have all 1-stars maxed and almost all 2-stars maxed (Bag Man is not maxed) I finally got Red Wolverine today. I used almost all my hero points trying to get Red and Black Hulk cover the other day, and the rest on shields. The reason why Punisher is 3/3/5 is because I don't know what to do with him yet.

MPQ006.jpg
MPQ007.jpg
MPQ008.jpg

Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    It still amazes me that'd you'd max out all 2 and 1 star before maxing some of the heavy hitter 3 stars. I know you like diversity/challenge, but it still surprises me.
  • The powerful 3 stars are used for their broken combos so having a high level really doesn't matter much when you're just getting nearly infinite turns with a degenreate combo like Thunderclap -> whatever or Magnetic Field -> itself.

I mean if someone handed me a level 15 Ragnarok with 5r that I'm not allowed to level him up at all, I'd still put him on my team. Sure I'd suck on defense, but that's what shields are for.

Actually now that I think about it, shields also encourage using a variety of characters, since you don't have to wait for your powerful characters to get healed and just keep going and then toss up a shield, assuming you're playing in a relatively quiet time.
  • Damn thats a lot of iso spent :O
  • mischiefmaker
    Options
    This is awesome, thanks for offering to be a guinea pig! I'm sure I will have lots of questions later, but for now I have just one: does X Force Wolverine's red generate AP?
  • This is awesome, thanks for offering to be a guinea pig! I'm sure I will have lots of questions later, but for now I have just one: does X Force Wolverine's red generate AP?

It does not.
  • _fulu_ wrote:
    This is awesome, thanks for offering to be a guinea pig! I'm sure I will have lots of questions later, but for now I have just one: does X Force Wolverine's red generate AP?

It does not.

SMH... so terrible.
  • rabscutle wrote:
    _fulu_ wrote:

It does not.

SMH... so terrible.

What's terrible is how much ISO I put into him. Id be embarrassed to admit it
  • _fulu_ wrote:
    rabscutle wrote:
    _fulu_ wrote:

It does not.

SMH... so terrible.

Is that a joke? It looks like you didn't put any in, he's still level 30.

That bag man tho...
  • grimeon wrote:
    _fulu_ wrote:

That bag man tho...

Those are Bugpop's characters, not _fulu_'s.
  • jozier wrote:
    grimeon wrote:
    _fulu_ wrote:

That bag man tho...

Those are Bugpop's characters, not _fulu_'s.

Yeah ummm...not me. Still, 0 is almost too much ISO to spend on this guy