has it been told yet (when is the next PvE?)

Options
slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,033 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
if a new story pve will start this week (dec 29) or not till jan 5

Mod note: Edited subject line for clarity.

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It might not be a new story as they are doing the Elekra PVE right now but the prize will be Luke Cage and it will start on the 30th per the forum announcement. It probably won't be new as they would save that for Luke Cage's PVE rather than when they give him out. Realisticly they won't do a new story till the end of Jan.
  • unimatrix
    Options
    Probably another heroic with patch as buffed and essentials.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm figuring it will be either an Enemy of the State rerun, a Hulk, or Unstable ISO as it seems it will be another 7 day PvE.
    At first I ruled out EotS rerun as Patch will be essential and he was locked out... but that didn't last, so anything is possible. Hulk was skipped this last PvE cycle and they could be looking to fill in a blank. Or they could start another cycle with Unstable ISO.
    Another possibility is a week-long Heroic Mode I guess. Can't really remember where we are in that cycle...
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It will probably be simulator / deadpool, which can include ninjas and stuff
  • Quebbster
    Options
    turul wrote:
    It will probably be simulator / deadpool, which can include ninjas and stuff
    Simulator is definitely a possibility. Good call.
  • slidecage
    Options
    i say we get a week up. with season 9 ending within a few days i dont think they will have a PVE running when the season ends. unless its a very short PVE. just like last month when season 8 ended there was almost a weeek break between the pves.

at least i have nothing to do for a week now
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If they get the event started *and ended* before the bye week ends, we could be 'lucky' enough to see Luke Cage get swapped into the heroic drops for Season 10. By my count the only new character in Season 9 was Elektra.. so the character rotations will only be bringing back old favorites otherwise.

Speaking of token rotations... please let them put bag-lady up on the re-work table when they drop Elektra in..
  • slidecage
    Options
    this is what threw me

Luke Cage will make his in-game debut on December 30th and will be earnable on January 7th. Cage stars in his own Versus match on January 9th.

So that is where i was thinking a new PVE would start and end on the 7th so their might be another PVE tomorow
  • Quebbster
    Options
    slidecage wrote:
    this is what threw me

Luke Cage will make his in-game debut on December 30th and will be earnable on January 7th. Cage stars in his own Versus match on January 9th.

So that is where i was thinking a new PVE would start and end on the 7th so their might be another PVE tomorow
    I read that as the PvE starting tomorrow (thus revealing Luke's powers and stats, "debuting" him) and ending January 7th (when covers are awarded or "winnable").
  • slidecage
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    this is what threw me

I read that as the PvE starting tomorrow (thus revealing Luke's powers and stats, "debuting" him) and ending January 7th (when covers are awarded or "winnable").

that would be a very long PVE though (i think the longest i played in) starting tuesday and ending weds) 8 day tour?
  • Quebbster
    Options
    slidecage wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    this is what threw me

that would be a very long PVE though (i think the longest i played in) starting tuesday and ending weds) 8 day tour?
    I'm assuming it is actually 7 1/2 days, with the PvE starting at noon and ending at midnight.
  • slidecage
    Options
    seems its going to be a sim

starts tonight or tomorrow. top reward 110k for a yellow patch

if you pick first time you end 6am on the 6th and starts in 9pm est

18 hour subs? are their subs in sims
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes, there are subs in the sim. Usually subs last 2 and a half days and there are two running at a time.