**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Hey, PvP44, glad to have you with us!
  • Thanks strange. So i have a pretty mature roster but as somebody pointed out i dont have 2*s. Is it really worth spending the hp on spots and iso on leveling them?
  • D2KM_
    D2KM_ Posts: 134
    Hey PvP! Welcome!

As for your question regarding your 2*, i can honestly say i have tried using roster spots and collecting the covers, but there was always someone (x force or another 3*) who is more deserving of the iso. If your resources are limited i would say no. Your roster is beyond the 2* stage anyways. The only bummer part is during events like BoP or combined arms where they are required. It also helps when they are boosted in heroics but other than that i would say keep doin what your doing. Youve got a great roster and I think you will be a great part of our alliance! icon_e_biggrin.gif

(Side note - i have never had a fully leveled/maxed 2* storm/mag combo to use, and that makes me a lil sad icon_e_sad.gif haha)
  • PvP44 wrote:
    Thanks strange. So i have a pretty mature roster but as somebody pointed out i dont have 2*s. Is it really worth spending the hp on spots and iso on leveling them?

For PVE - OBW is still the best at handling goon nodes - I often run her with XForce/Thor3 as full rainbow team, also let's me "prologue heal" Wolvie

CStorm has a great stun when boosted and if Patch is boosted her passive can sometimes trigger after he uses Berserker rage for amazing team damage

Ares is great in BOP/Combined Arms, doesn't get boosted as much in PVE though. I had lots of fun using him with LDaken/Blade during Prodigal Sun.

These are the 2 stars that will compliment your roster and make the game more enjoyable. They are better than low tier 3 stars like Beast/Dr. Ock but I guess there's a chance the devs will rebalance the **** 3 stars eventually.
  • Malorick
    Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Now, a quick analysis from the pve Prodigal Sun (rank 12?) with around 3 551 989 pts.

Since no leaderboard again I have just some approximation of our score for both since I was not part of the last slice but the one before.

1) Pve Prodigal Sun - we have a new king of pve with Red Panda who show us how to optimize his pts in this pve with his Astonishing performance, I was not even close to him. Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Red Panda 330 284,
    Malorick 258 346,
    Darkron 240 842,
    Salgy 238 022,
    donk3y_too 233 868
    2) We have played for a average per member of 177 588 pts.
    3) Our top 5 players have play for a average of 260 272 pts
    4) Our mid-top 5 players have play for a average of 199 831 pts
    5) Our mid-bottom 5 players have play for a average of 149 380 pts
    6) Our bottom 5 players have play for a average of 100 867 pts
    7) We continue to prove again that we are a solid top 10 pve alliance. Even during the holidays, who is a busy time for almost everyone, we continue to perform very well. Im really glad that everyone is still playing hard specialy that we know that we have members with reducing playing time during that period. Amazing work to everybody.
    8) Special congrats to Dbugg and donk3y_too for their determination where they continued to play until the last minute. I was trying to write the score of our alliance member when 30min was left to our slice and that I have secure my rank #3 spot but the score was constantly changing until the end.
    9) For the first time, Snickerdog is not part of the top5 :O. And he miss it just by 800 pts because of ... donk3y_too. What people can do to see their name in our top5 icon_e_wink.gif.
    10) Good job to everybody for our first pve for this season, we are a good and very active alliance and we are all improving well with all these rewards.
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    Malorick wrote:
    9) For the first time, Snickerdog is not part of the top5 :O. And he miss it just by 800 pts because of ... donk3y_too. What people can do to see their name in our top5 icon_e_wink.gif.

I'd like to start a petition to force a name change to Slackerdog...
  • SpaceBearPig
    SpaceBearPig Posts: 83 Match Maker
    So I think I'm going to take a big break from the game, it's honestly because I'm not having any fun with it any more. It really gets boring after you max your 2* roster in covers, amazingly so, the progression just halts to a crawl and the insane character roll out as well as the god awful 7 day events have really turned me off. Was hoping to se something different with survival mode but it's just another repeatable node every 3 hours (but hey you get all the rewards at once so it's even less fun to do again). Time spent should not be the only factor in event ranking, the base game is super fun but the window dressing is smeared in dooky. It just takes too much time out of ones life and not competing for top prizes gives you nothing from the game, you have to dedicate way too much time for a good position.

Was a lot of fun playing with this allience though, great bunch of guys you lot, fantastic work on getting top100 PvP, lots of hard work from malorick and the commanders. As well as constant tips, a statistics madman and fun banter in the chat. Will check in again in a bit to see if the game changes for the better, I'll finish out the deadpool PvP with hopefully my highest score yet (have to go out in style at least) and then I'm gone. If I come back I'll make sure to seek this allience out, if you'll have me back.

Take care!
  • Malorick
    So I think I'm going to take a big break from the game, it's honestly because I'm not having any fun with it any more.

Sorry to hear that, you were a big part responsible for our success in pve with your regular top5 score among our member. It's was was more impressive since you were in the 1->2 (2nd phase) and now that you have attained the Core 2, you had a burn out just when you will gain more reward with us with our success in pve (top10) and now pvp (top100). Also I you have really surpass yourself with your good score in pvp considering your roster, it was good to have you with to make it possible. Thanks for all your contribution and time spent with us.
  • Artean
    Artean Posts: 31
    Sorry to see ya go Space.

For Tex-Mex PvP all points captured with 1 min to go in final slice:

Red Panda: 1099
    D2KM: 973
    Salgy: 841
    Darkron: 756
    Snickerdog: 744
    pvp44: 679
    Latelast7: 640
    Ouatu & anamosity: 614
    Dr. Strange-616: 603
    Malorick: 598
    dazstroke78: 489
    Artean: 470
    DBugg: 465
    Liro: 431
    SpaceLord: 430
    Whitequeen: 378
    Feline69: 258
    davvvvvvvid: 189
    donk3y_too: 16

Total for Lock and Load: 11287
  • SpaceBearPig
    I still have 2 hours to go in my slice.
  • Artean
    Really? I thought I was last slice at 4am. Ok well then its on you to post final numbers =P
  • Artean wrote:
    Really? I thought I was last slice at 4am. Ok well then its on you to post final numbers =P

There are still 6hrs left in slice 4 and 9 hrs for slice 5
  • SpaceBearPig
    Red Panda - 1206
    D2KM - 973
    Salgy - 841
    Darkron - 756
    Slackerdog - 744
    pvp44 - 679
    Latelast - 640
    Malorick - 625
    Ouatu - 614
    anamosity - 614
    Dr.Strange-616 - 603
    dazstroke78 - 587
    SpaceLord - 510
    Liro - 507
    Artean - 470
    DBugg - 465
    Whitequeen - 414
    Feline69 - 324
    davvvvvvid - 189
    d0nkey_too - 16

Total 11777, i have to go out so these numbers are 15 mins before the bracket closes. Were placed 95 as of that time. Also you misspelled Slackerdog :p
  • Malorick
    As 2014 quickly comes to a close, I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your hard work, dedication and commitment during all the season with us. It has been another very busy season with all these new reward, crazy events, new characters almost every two weeks that we had recently but we have continue to deliver good score and made it to top100 in pvp while keeping our top10 in pve, all of which is made possible by all of you.

You have contributed during all these events when we were trying to bring this alliance to the top, sometimes changes are not easy and the transition can be long but we have all worked hard and now its pay time for us. You should be proud of what you’ve accomplished.

Also, want to thanks my co-commanders for their help to bring that alliance to the next level, I am very happy to share my commander spot with you and thanks for your contribution with your advices, tips and help to keep good communication between our members.

I hope you take this time to reflect on the excellent work done to date and the exciting challenges that come with the New Year ahead and that you enjoy the season with family and friends.
    I would like to extend my very best wishes to all of our Lock and Load members and their families (because I know that they will need to support you with your excessive play of MPQ icon_e_wink.gif). I wish you good health and happiness for the season, and throughout the new year and have a wonderful holiday season, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
  • Malorick
    Red Panda wrote:

There are still 6hrs left in slice 4 and 9 hrs for slice 5

I am in the last slice, so I will update our stats with the score of each member.
  • Malorick
    edited December 2014
    No leaderboard again, but this time I was part of the last slice and I should have almost the exact score since I have taken the score with 1 minute left. Now, a quick analysis from the last pvp event Weapon Tex-Mex (rank 102) with 13460 pts:

1) I was the only one in the last slice and we were so close of 100 I have pushed as hard as possible and even wasted some hp for health pack to be able to make it but alone it was not possible I missed by 74 pts. At least I have try really hard and now I know it's possible for me to do 1k.
    2) Pvp Weapon Tex-Mex - . Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Red Panda 1367,
    Malorick 1000,
    D2KM 973,
    Salgy 841,
    Darkron 756
    2) We have played for a average per member of 673 pts.
    3) Great works to Salgy who continue to show that now he is a top5 contenders in both pvp and pve since the beginning of this season, with consistent good score on both pvp and pve, all this with a busy schedule in real life that is affecting is plays.
    4) Welcome to CapcH and Latelast7 that have helped us in the pvp with a good score. Now, I am sure that next time we will be return in the top100, we were so close and its was during the holidays so we had on person with a really low score because of this.
    5) We continue to prove again that we can stay in top 100 in pvp alliance. Even during the holidays, who is a busy time for almost everyone, we continue to perform not bad. If you have everybody that do a score accoring to thier capabilite we can do it.
    8) Special Award acheivement (800+) - Fantastic work to Salgy who did his first score over 800 with 841 a personnal high score for him.
    9) Special Award acheivement (1000+) - Incredible work to Malorick (me) did his first score over 1000 with 1000 a personnal high score for me.
    10) We need everybody to produce according to their capabilities if we want to stay in the top 100. That way we will be able to cover for people that are in holiday for exemple.
  • D2KM_
    D2KM_ Posts: 134
    Nice work Salgy and Malorick on hitting your new personal bests!!! It is great to see all the improvement everyone is making. Keep up the good work all! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • what are your pve Ranking are like ?
  • Artean
    Aiolia wrote:
    what are your pve Ranking are like ?

Almost always top 10-15. Mal usually updates the Title of this thread with our Rankings after each event/season.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 2,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    still looking as of sat i got 120k in this PVE