So what is your favorite team in...?

Options
wymtime
wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
So with a new poll on characters comming out I thought it would be fun to list some of our favorite teams. Here are the rules, they have to be on your roster that you acrually play. We all know Xforce is da'bomb but not everybody has him, or has him leveled correctly.

So what is your favorite team to play in...
PVE- Patch, Daken, Psylock for me. If Psy goes down I put in HT
PVE bench-Hood+ either She-Hulk, LThor, LCap. Also Falcon, Daken
PVP Climbing team-my new favorite Patch Dare Devil. (I have almost finished deadpool and I am looking forward to adding him to the mix.)
PVP end game-X-Force, LThor
Favorite Combined Arms-Hood, OBW, Juggs- This is also my favorite because it is an epic troll team.
Favorite Balance of Power- Daken, Patch, MStorm- Storm stays hidden and hailstorm is awsome with strike tiles. Good troll team too.
Favorite PVP troll team-DareDevil, Patch. This so looks like an easy victory until you get hit by radar sense. Also if you hit sergical strike you will get Purple instead of green if DareDevil is in front.

Comments

• PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've had a lot of fun in PvP with Spiderman, Lazy Daken, and Falcon - it looks like a pushover, but if the board isn't favorable for the opponent it can quickly turn into a protect and strike tile nightmare.
    In PvE, it's usually a mix of Psylocke, Lazy Captain America, Original Black Widow, Falcon, and sometimes Black Panther.
    Patch + Lazy Daken + featured character is a great climbing team that I just recently started using. (After months of waiting for my final purple Lazy Daken cover I finally broke down and forked over the HP). Daken's blue is great for that extra bit of damage to finish off a heavily injured dangerous character who just got enough AP to use his or her nastiest skill.
  • For me it depends
    Pve vs goons : obw, mstorm , and anyone with a nuke (lThor,X,blk panther ect) by the end of the match I have 30 ap of everything including tus
    Pve vs AI : patch,hood,Loki or any quick green ap genarator (rags,leken,hulk,ob grey suit) after I get enough blk and green ap it's all 1 point health damage that I take against 17k that I do to the enemy.
    Pve if I want to clear nodes quick: X,hood,leken
    Pvp : to climb leken,patch +featured toon (healing)
    Pvp : for def and hopping X,hood, + featured

Freebie: for sims X, hood, (cmags or Loki) all with cascade possibilities, nukes, and ap stealing.
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I love the combo of hood and Lcap in pvp. Very satisfying to start throwing shields every tuen once you get rolling.

For pve i normally use ragnarok, xforce, and either doom or black panther. They can do a ton of damage quickly and shake up the board when necessary. I often find the latter more useful than OBW's abilities.