What happened to the game?

Options
2»

Comments

• IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm starting to have MPQ withdrawal here. I need my MPQ fix! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif
  • Well...whoever is managing the bugs section of the forum seems to be deleting any and all topics that refer to the magically disappearing events! In my own alliance it seems to be intermittent.... some have their events, others do not. Most notibly: those in the first slice seem to not have any issues.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the lack of scaling in the secondary subs.
  • Zigram wrote:
    Well...whoever is managing the bugs section of the forum seems to be deleting any and all topics that refer to the magically disappearing events! In my own alliance it seems to be intermittent.... some have their events, others do not. Most notibly: those in the first slice seem to not have any issues.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the lack of scaling in the secondary subs.

I'm in the first slice and I assure you my events are missing too. So that's not it. Also android, for the record.
  • It's back up for me. On Steam.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ack! It's time for my PvE clear! All I see are the Prolog missions... Hey, those missions are really easy now with a fully loaded roster. Who knew?
  • rixmith wrote:
    Ack! It's time for my PvE clear! All I see are the Prolog missions... Hey, those missions are really easy now with a fully loaded roster. Who knew?
    Same with me rixmith. Was gunna start another clear at 7pm est then there were no missions...
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Options
    First member of my alliance has reported this issue as well. Not sure how far into the cheek some have their tongues when they say this, but my guy was one of our best positioned to do well in the Hunt for Elektra till this happened to him.

The thread in Bugs seems to be addressing the problems with Post-Event results - not with people's app loading with no current events.
  • JD Geek
    Options
    Same here. icon_e_sad.gif
  • romak3 wrote:

i get
    Information

The requested topic does not exist.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    All events gone, all pvp gone, working on final push slice one sub 2
    not cool
  • Lystrata
    Lystrata Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It's back up for me - seems it's returning in instalments. icon_lol.gif

Hopefully everyone'll have the game again in a timely fashion.

Edit: Also, I'm in the same position I was before it crashed. Didn't 'reset' points, didn't have an onslaught of other players flying past me in the 20 minutes or whatever it was down, etc.
  • bdksni1
    bdksni1 Posts: 103
    Options
    This feels like a "surgical strike" on our scores. I was top 5overall in my bracket -2nd slice- and top20 in the current sub. I wonder were i will be by the time this issue is solved..
  • bdksni1
    bdksni1 Posts: 103
    Options
    It's back for me too. 'Only' lost about 3k pts to the leader. Now back to grinding.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi all,

The team is hard-at-work sorting out a bug with missing Events/Events not appearing.

Thank you for your patience as we work to correct the errors.

*Update: This should be fixed now and Events should be appearing once again.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Zigram wrote:
    Well...whoever is managing the bugs section of the forum seems to be deleting any and all topics that refer to the magically disappearing events! In my own alliance it seems to be intermittent.... some have their events, others do not. Most notibly: those in the first slice seem to not have any issues.

The comments weren't deleted. They were moved to this thread in an effort to keep them all in one related place: (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20407)

Sorry for any confusion. They probably should have all been shuffled into a separate "Events Missing" thread.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moving this to Bugs and Technical Issues, but not merging it with any other threads. (It should be fixed now in any case.)
  • Man...thought I was the only one to get this bug since there was totally no topic on this in forum.
    went to try all options to get the event back up (apps restart, cache clear, reinstall) but alas data got wiped after reinstalling....now I'm screwed in the support waiting line and cant do the event. Bye bye elektra...
  • RandomViking
    RandomViking Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    It's "fixed" on my end, but that doesn't change the fact the missions dissapeared before I cleared my sub and ended when I was actually free to play again. I got booted down a couple positions so I'm out the higher tier reward and a couple thousand points to my score.