Lightning Rounds, Jan 07

New Lightning Rounds, same as the last.

And by same I mean broken again.

Comments

• Zathrus wrote:
    New Lightning Rounds, same as the last.

And by same I mean broken again.

if my own workplace is any indication (with the amount of people out), people are either still on vacation, or staying home from the **** cold

i assume no one left to fix
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    so unhappy, its the best part of the game...
  • Well, there goes my plan to drop my MMR for Double Shot tournament.
  • Nonsense. They've known about this for a week and even pushed out an app update in the interim. It is a Tuesday during a work week. That "holiday" excuse expired when the hangovers ended six days ago.
  • Ah, and this is the first time I actually care about LR, too. It's disappointing.
  • D3P is shielding through lightning rounds like a boss.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    D3P is shielding through lightning rounds like a boss.

Awesome!
  • @op UGGGGH yeah this completely blows

@forgrim Yeah I've been thinking that exact same thing. With so many States declaring various levels of emergency this is no surprise if thats what happened.
  • I really don't think they should have pushed the shield update through without fixing the previous issues(LR and tourney points).

But it seems like the game is completely broken on some android devices from the shield updates, so I'd imagine they have their hands full with that today.
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    @op UGGGGH yeah this completely blows

@forgrim Yeah I've been thinking that exact same thing. With so many States declaring various levels of emergency this is no surprise if thats what happened.

Given that they are located, at least in part, in Boston, I don't think that's really applicable.

And if they're spread so thin that they cannot WFH to resolve issues... the word unsustainable comes to mind.
  • Elleby
    Elleby Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Zathrus wrote:
    Given that they are located, at least in part, in Boston, I don't think that's really applicable.

So the weather isn't applicable in a place that got hit with over 20 inches of snow?
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    I'm new to the lightning rounds, can someone explain why they're broken?
  • Elleby
    Elleby Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Thanos wrote:
    I'm new to the lightning rounds, can someone explain why they're broken?

They are broken because nobody can access them at all. They are either grayed out or just not showing up.

Also, welcome to the board Thanos.
  • Uggghh... man I love this game but bugs are really starting to pile up... I hope they take their time to fix all the broken things (scoring, LR, crashes on phones, keys on PC, etc.) before releasing new content.
  • Love this game to but tired of bugs. Only thing to do is double shot icon_e_sad.gif
  • The last few patches do seem to have broken more than they fixed, it looks like. aA for why the Lightning round wasn't fixed, god only knows. Hopefully they will get them fixed in short order today.
  • If they do they should run a week of them does everyone agree?
  • Elleby wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:

So the weather isn't applicable in a place that got hit with over 20 inches of snow?

In Boston? In mid-winter?

No, not really. And yes, I have friends and relatives in the Boston area. None are reporting significant problems in getting to work, and there are no large power outages in the area.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Elleby wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:

In Boston? In mid-winter?

No, not really. And yes, I have friends and relatives in the Boston area. None are reporting significant problems in getting to work, and there are no large power outages in the area.

Yeah, not this long after the snow. There were work and school cancelations last week during bad weather, but during any but the worst of worst storms, once the storm is over, within 24 hours it's pretty much business as usual.
  • i like how we are speculating all this random ****, but its all just speculation.

nothing really to argue about.