AI acting wonky

Options
Anyone else noticing the AI playing oddly post update? Rag just had enough for big attacks and only went with godlike, they weren't playing containment breaches or thorns after getting the right number of env tiles. No fetal claws at 3 green either.

Comments

• Fetal claw sounds pretty nasty... An ounce of prevention...
  • cranberyXL wrote:
    Anyone else noticing the AI playing oddly post update? Rag just had enough for big attacks and only went with godlike.

I noticed this happening a lot during the Hulk event redux, not sure about the first time around.

Unstunned Rags and Juggs actually let enough red ap build up for moonstone to fire once. And the red ap came from at least three turns worth of matching/cascades.
  • I've noticed the AI do that before. I think after adding hulk and punisher, they tweaked the overall ai. Saw thor use green before wolverine.
  • I've noticed that too. I think it's random pick every round who will use for example the green power if he has enough. I fought with 3 unstunned chars many times and noticed wolvie had 3 green required and rag had 6 green required, enemy made it to 3 green and wolvie didn't attack, the next turn he got a 4-tiles match giving him a total of 7 green and he used wolvie's ability and turned out it's not predetermined as I thought before. So you just have to be lucky icon_e_wink.gif
  • I'm not sure but it seems like the AI tends to use the most exspensive abilities assuming they are better.
  • I noticed the mag rag ai pick on defence. Both 2ap red, ai would use mag not rags.