Unlocking the thrid cover of a character.

Options
I would like to see a system put in place to help me unlock the third power of certain characters I have who I have multiple covers for but still missing the last one.

My suggestion is that once you reach at least eight covers for a character in total the game would then allow you to buy the last cover/power outright instead of waiting for it to randomly drop in a pull. And the reason I picked eight as the number is because at least it guarantees that you either have one skill maxed out or that you have both of them at four and you want to put the last cover as the five.

I just really want to finally get the Hood's blue ability.

Comments

• DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I absolutely agree. My Thor (I know, noobish, right? I don't know where I can find his covers though icon_e_sad.gif )is 5/0/3, and I can't seem to pull a yellow cover to save my life.
  • I absolutely agree. My Thor (I know, noobish, right? I don't know where I can find his covers though icon_e_sad.gif )is 5/0/3, and I can't seem to pull a yellow cover to save my life.

Prologue->Venom->Yelena Belova Mission (bottom row)
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I absolutely agree. My Thor (I know, noobish, right? I don't know where I can find his covers though icon_e_sad.gif )is 5/0/3, and I can't seem to pull a yellow cover to save my life.

Prologue->Venom->Yelena Belova Mission (bottom row)

*Gasp* Thank you! I don't know how that slipped beneath my notice! Woo!
    Ahem. I still think the original topic of the thread would be a good idea.