Omg deadpool please

Options
Not sure if this has been suggested or if it's even possible. But I am begging.

Please give us a deadpool

He could have a healing factor like Wolverine and even eat chimichagas as an ability.

Come on you know you want deadpool in this game.

Comments

• yes he's hilarious and fun. i vote him too.but most of all, the avenger missing one big icon :HULK
  • So I have found out that Deadpool is part of the dark reign comic series with the thunderbolts.

Very surprised that the devs have not cashed in on his popularity

I would live to see him as an upcoming cover and would spend God awful amounts of money to acquire them as well
  • I'm not sure if I can reference other games, but when Deadpool was introduced in Marvel War of Heroes, people went INSANE and spent tons of money trying to get him. So there's definite demand, even though I may not be that much of fan of him personally.
  • I would spend one month's income just for him!
  • Grazzt wrote:
    I would spend one month's income just for him!

4 star you would waste one months income.

2 star maybe a week
  • Ya I played marvel woh and I went crazy when Deadpool was introduced. That game made so much money. The fan base went bonkers.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is Deadpool actually this popular? Huh.
  • I guess if the devs ever are in very desperate need for money they can just add Deadpool as a cover character -> instant profit.

Also I'd be very disappointed if Deadpool doesn't talk straight to the player every once in a while during his cut-scene dialogues... icon_e_wink.gif