Hero Points not being issued

Options
BlackIC
BlackIC Posts: 65 Match Maker
Hello community,

I purchased hero points during their promotion, however, the additional points have not been awarded. Has anyone else experienced this or whom to reach to resolve this issue? Thank you.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You should open a support ticket. The easiest way to do this is via the help button in the settings menu.
  • I purchased Hero Points over a week ago and never received anything and was charged twice. I put in a ticket last Saturday. Still don't have my Hero Points. Once every 2 days I'll receive a response that says they need more information. Don't expect satisfaction any time soon.
  • I would recommend writing/responding to D3 every day, informing them that you will dispute the charges if they do not resolve the issue by the end of the week.

Also, post on social media, D3's facebook and twitter, about your issue. This usually lights a fire under their butts.

If they don't respond or resolve your issue, then file a claim with Itunes or Google Play or whoever you made the puchase with, asking them to refund your $$$$
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MikeHock wrote:
    Also, post on social media, D3's facebook and twitter, about your issue. This usually lights a fire under their butts.

^ This.
    As is usual with the type of customer service that D3P/Demiurge has set up for this game; stepping out into the public media is going to get your complaint fixed up right and fast.
  • BlackIC
    BlackIC Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    Marvel Puzzle Quest Community:

Thank you for your responses! Just an update regarding my situation. My bug ticket was acknowledged and I replied to them with additional information. Please spread the word and keep this topic active so we can all get our accounts properly resolved. I will post my updates in a hope to help others.
  • Took a week and a half, but I finally got my Hero Points. Was hoping they'd give me the pack with the bonus for the sale, but no such luck. Now I just have to get on Steam's case about being double-charged. Yay.