Time for new content!

Options
I hope you guys just shut the game down for 2-3 days and start fixing/altering all the problems within the forums. This includes characters, game suggestion, powers, UI, etc. Maybe shutting the game down will give me my life back, lol. icon_e_wink.gif

Comments

• Unity wrote:
    I hope you guys just shut the game down for 2-3 days and start fixing/altering all the problems within the forums. This includes characters, game suggestion, powers, UI, etc. Maybe shutting the game down will give me my life back, lol. icon_e_wink.gif
    Hulk event is over - you can live for a day or two icon_lol.gif
  • Fix the points system. The 2 day events are so broken its not funny I don't want to fight for new covers in that messed up points "system"
  • Unity wrote:

I hope you were joking about how long you think it takes to do any of those things.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Unity wrote:

I hope you were joking about how long you think it takes to do any of those things.

Yeah I was joking. That would be sad if it did take that long. I said 2-3 days because i need to give this game a break . . . because it's becoming an addiction.
  • Unity wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:
    Unity wrote:

Yeah I was joking. That would be sad if it did take that long. I said 2-3 days because i need to give this game a break . . . because it's becoming an addiction.

No I think he was saying that 2-3 days would be about enough time to re-design Sue Storm's funky looking neck. To fix all the problems that we have commented on in the forums would take months