Most Wanted Nov. 27 - Dec. 1

Options
ThatOneGuyjp189512
ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
let's see how awesome G 'n R actually are

Single Player Rewards
1. All rewards from the previous rank + Will the real Nick Fury please stand up? icon_nickfury.pngyellowflag.png
2-5. 5000 iso8.png 100 spideycoin.png Psychic sword lady icon_psylocke.pngblueflag.pngredflag.pngblackflag.png
6-10. 2000 iso8.png 100 spideycoin.png black hair and a sword is kind of hot icon_psylocke.pngredflag.pngblackflag.png
11-25. 1000 iso8.png 50 spideycoin.png Wonder what other things she can make? icon_psylocke.pngredflag.pngblackflag.png
26-50. 1000 iso8.png 50 spideycoin.png The psychic lady icon_psylocke.pngblackflag.png
51-100. 500 iso8.png 25 spideycoin.png I bet she works out icon_psylocke.pngblackflag.png
101-200. 500 iso8.png Tiny icon_ms_marvel.pngblackflag.png
201-300. 250 iso8.png The other woman with a black cover for a prize icon_ms_marvel.pngblackflag.png
301-400. 2x Standard Token iso8.png
401-500. 70 iso8.png

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 iso8.png
100. +3 All Boosts
200. 250 iso8.png
300. Recruit Token -
400. 25 spideycoin.png
500. Mhawks....again??? icon_hawkeye.pngpurpleflag.png
600. 25 spideycoin.png
700. 1000 iso8.png
800. 50 spideycoin.png
900. Recruit Token -
1000. 1000 iso8.png
1100. Groot & Rocket yellowflag.png
1200. 1000 iso8.png
1300. Baglady...again! icon_invisiblewoman.pnggreenflag.png

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000:iso8:, 250 spideycoin.png Black hair + Black cover prize = conspiracy! icon_psylocke.pngblackflag.png
3-10. 5000:iso8: 100 spideycoin.png i wish i had her sword icon_psylocke.pngblackflag.png
11-25. 3000:iso8: 100 spideycoin.png Her thigh's look kind of big icon_psylocke.pngblackflag.png
25-50. 2000:iso8: 100 spideycoin.png She who stretches spandex icon_psylocke.pngblackflag.png
51-100. 1000:iso8: 50 spideycoin.png is that a scarf around her waist? icon_psylocke.pngblackflag.png
101-250. 1000:iso8: 50 spideycoin.png
251-500. 500:iso8: 25 spideycoin.png
501-1000. 500:iso8:
1001-10000. 250:iso8:

Comments

• Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yet another PvP with rewards I don't need. This seems to be the trend this season. Did the developers look at my roster and choose to run most events with characters I already have maxed?

Spiderman, Hulk, GSBW, & now Psylocke? Since Punisher & Patch are out or rotation for the month, if this trend continues we can expect Black Panther, Lazy Cap, & Human Torch for the next few events.

Perhaps they will taunt me with Falcon yellow & Hood blue for the top 5.
  • Pwuz_ wrote:
    Yet another PvP with rewards I don't need. This seems to be the trend this season. Did the developers look at my roster and choose to run most events with characters I already have maxed?

Spiderman, Hulk, GSBW, & now Psylocke? Since Punisher & Patch are out or rotation for the month, if this trend continues we can expect Black Panther, Lazy Cap, & Human Torch for the next few events.

I at least need Torch. But hey maybe people **** about "characters I already have" is why devs keep putting out new characters every week.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It won't be Torch since he's vaulted.
  • They really, really need to run another pvp with Blade as rewards. Much as I love selling covers for 250iso, I'd rather have a reward that most people actually want.
  • They really, really need to run another pvp with Blade as rewards. Much as I love selling covers for 250iso, I'd rather have a reward that most people actually want.

From the way some of these are going, I'm guessing that icon_ironman.png , icon_hulk.png , and icon_psylocke.png are having rewards and tournaments this season and then going into the Disney Vault for at least a season.

:blade: being newer will probably get a tournament next season, if not in the last few of this season.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SgtSkag wrote:
    Pwuz_ wrote:

I at least need Torch. But hey maybe people **** about "characters I already have" is why devs keep putting out new characters every week.

Haha, you've got a point, perhaps I should keep my 1st world problems to myself. Though there are another 16 3* characters who I don't have maxed yet who have yet to be featured this season either though. Sure Rags, C.Mags, L.Thor, Doom, Loki, & Daredevil have been locked, so that brings it down to 10 realistically that could be featured this season.

I'd just feel better if it felt like I had most characters maxed rather than less than half.
  • So, why is every match in my queue maxed X-Force and Daken? Did the metagame just go to complete **** over the past few months, or are the devs still incompetent asshats who have no clue how to make a reasonable matchmaking system.

At about 250 points if that means anything.
  • Ryz-aus
    Ryz-aus Posts: 386
    Options
    If anyone can identify their end times as "high scoring" (multiple players per bracket hitting the max progression at 1300), "medium scoring" (multiple players per bracket hitting 1100, but few if any hitting 1300), or "low scoring" (few if any players reaching 1100), please speak up.

I'm guessing I am one of many who want to hit 1100 for the progression reward, but don't care particularly about final placement. Because of that, I am happy to take on a bad end time, push to 1100, and drop to wherever I end up.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ryz-aus wrote:
    If anyone can identify their end times as "high scoring" (multiple players per bracket hitting the max progression at 1300), "medium scoring" (multiple players per bracket hitting 1100, but few if any hitting 1300), or "low scoring" (few if any players reaching 1100), please speak up.

I'm guessing I am one of many who want to hit 1100 for the progression reward, but don't care particularly about final placement. Because of that, I am happy to take on a bad end time, push to 1100, and drop to wherever I end up.

I am in slice 3 ends 3 hours before original end time and my leader is shielded in he 700's. With a day and 1/2 left it is preety early to determine but my slice feels like a medium slice
  • For the last (Fatal Attraction) PVP, My bracket in Time Slice 3 needed almost 1200 for top 5, though that was probably inflated due to high-demand prizes. I'm guessing 4 will usually be high-scoring, whichever other time is the most US friendly will be medium scoring, and the others will be low-scoring. I may start experimenting with other slices when the prizes are particularly unimportant.
  • What determines the level of Rocket & Groot as joined forces? I always get lvl 60 with that one passive skill. I go against players with 2 characters lower or even/near my levels and they always have lvl 65. I go against higher, they have level 80. That doesn't make sense. Is it based on rank?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What determines the level of Rocket & Groot as joined forces? I always get lvl 60 with that one passive skill. I go against players with 2 characters lower or even/near my levels and they always have lvl 65. I go against higher, they have level 80. That doesn't make sense. Is it based on rank?
    The loaner character (assuming it is a 3*) is always level 60, and always has the same skill. Those players you see with higher levels or more than one skill are using a non-loaner character they actually have in their roster. The boost give them an extra 50% on the character's effective level.
  • Ryz-aus
    Ryz-aus Posts: 386
    Options
    Ryz-aus wrote:

I went with slice 5 and have found some x-men around 900 already, so it's a good end time if you are looking for the progression reward.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    *phew*

KOed pretty much my entire usable roster, fought non-stop for the last 90 minutes, and just about scraped #96 with a score of 509. No health packs or shields bought. At the end of it I was seeing about 50% 166-wall, 25% unmaxed 2-3* transitioners and 25% maxed 2* teams; I expect that if I'd had more time (and characters) I'd have started to get a solid 16-wall at around 550-600.

Still, that makes my 6th Psylocke. Still don't have any of her blue, but she's inching ever closer to being useful!
  • Got up to about 650 with 3 hours left, decided this wasn't worth spending any more effort on, and settled for top 50. This may be my pattern going forward.
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Options
    this game hates me....got totally wiped 4 or so times this morning alone (mostly against either lthor or xforce). gving up on a top 50 spot....just ain't happening. the god of cascades hates me today icon_e_sad.gif
  • haim9798
    haim9798 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    hi Guys
    any chance of adding to the brief the end time of brackets or at least the end time and date of the event for alliances ?