Another Thor

Options
If we must have 4* Thor (Goddess of Thunder) can we please get a 3* Thor (Worthy No More) that wields the battle axe Jarnbjorn as a substitute?
He would look awesome with the Destroyer arm prosthesis on his left substituting the one he lost in his battle with Malekith and some Frost Giants.
This way in game there is a reason why she exists and explains what happened to Thor Odinson. Yes I realize this will make yet another one but this is a different version then the Marvel Now and Modern versions.

Comments

• Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2 star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_thor.png?

Really? How about we make him a star.png ?

Then icon_thor.png can be the 1st character to have a variant at all star levels! Or replace star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_thor.png but considering he's one of the best characters in the game right now (I Don't Believe your Rankings, icon_sentry.png is better), I don't know how anything besides a reskin of the existing star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_thor.png would please anyone.
  • I know no one wants more 3* dilution but they are just going to keep pumping out new metas anyway so might as well get something interesting. Also since they are two different characters with two very different weapons they can actually be on the same team. Now as he has lost the hammer he wouldn't be as strong damage wise but health wise should be the same. Just the artwork alone would be awesome like the new comics.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    We also need a circa 1940's Cap with the pointy, pre-round shield. And the Spider-Man with either the Iron Spider suit, or when he had the extra arms. Oh and Grey Hulk. There's also some costumes for Wolverine that haven't been used yet...