Marvel Avengers Alliance, anyone?

Options
Unknown
edited February 2015 in Off Topic
I've been playing Marvel Avengers Alliance on Facebook for the last year, and added Puzzle Quest to my list of daily things to do about three months ago. I struggle to balance the two - they both require so much grinding! Sometimes I think I'd like to join an alliance where everyone plays MPQ and Avengers Alliance just so they don't give me a hard time when Spec Ops is ending and I've only managed to get 300 points in the PVP. :p

Comments

• black_mantra
    black_mantra Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    ..already stopped playing MAA though I really missed it because it really satisfied my never-ending crave for Marvel icon_e_biggrin.gif
    ..just discovered and played MPQ when I started using a tablet like 200+ days ago & I got hooked mainly because the events are not that long and I love competition icon_e_geek.gif

..If only we can all quit our jobs and get paid by playing this games icon_lol.gif ..that would be awesome icon_twisted.gif
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I hit the MAA train really hit (as in maybe three months ago) and I didn't really like it. Way too much grind to get anything.
  • I lover Marvel. Especially Spiderman and X-Men. I like them much better than DC.