disappearing nodes and pvp

Options
When i logged on this evening with 4+hrs left to hollow kiss pvp, i only had 2 playable nodes. Third node was missing. Then i played one game and only 1 node was left. Played one more game, and no nodes were left, and hollow kids pvp is blanked out for me. I have screen shots, but don't know how to post them on here.

Comments

• Update: pvp came back after i restarted app, but still only 2 nodes.
  • Issue resolved
  • Desr devs, sorry, but the issue is not resolved. It's back. It's nearing the end of my bracket. But i can't skip opponents or the node will go blank. If i skip all the nodes, the pvp event itself blanks out as if it's over. I have screen shots to prove this. Please help.
  • I wonder if this might be a bug in the ending times feature. Actually, i used to see disappearing nodes in the distant past, but not recently till now. Never saw the grayed out pvp before though.
  • I remember seeing nodes disappearing, and events being greyed out. It happened the first time I experienced server outages in the game. Might be a server overloading problem. I suggest you submit a ticket to support.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This can also be caused by flaky network connectivity on the player end. Were you somewhere with weak signal?