Sell all button

Options
Add "sell all" button in Roster -> Rewards panel. When you earn standard cards alot in events like with hulk than its pain in the **** to sell bigger amounts.

Comments

• please add this demiurge
  • mischiefmaker
    Options
    Um, what happens when you accidentally sell off the one 3* cover in the pile? Is it just a "oops, this is your own fault"? I'm not a big fan of features that potentially enrage players and make them feel stupid (insert your own pvp scoring system joke here).
  • it would have a confirmation screen and if you sell something you didn't mean to, just like if you did the same thing now, that's your problem
  • mischiefmaker
    Options
    A confirmation screen is all well and good, but confirmation screens are only useful for things that you do rarely. If you do something several times a day, you quickly train yourself to just automatically hit Confirm as soon as the dialog pops up. Just look at the current confirmation screen -- do you ever stop and say "hm, did I really mean to sell this Juggernaut?", or do you just hit confirm as soon as it pops up?

I also don't agree that this is the same as it is now. Right now you at least have to hit sell on a specific cover, while you can see the cover on the screen, to accidentally sell it.

I guess if there were a confirm screen that listed all the covers you were going to sell, in decreasing order of rarity, with some special highlighting for any covers that you either don't have or could be used to train, I could get behind this idea. But there's a bunch of stuff I'd rather see them do first (better pvp, more storyline content, more characters, some kind of respec option).
  • I'm pretty sure it has a special warning if you're about to sell a cover that you could in theory use on a character you already have. Really, you should be more aware of your rewards cache if you were to use such a feature, otherwise you could still sell them one by one if you're afraid of effing up and deleting a cover you wanted. It's all about just simply paying attention to what you're doing.
  • mischiefmaker
    Options
    buckfanana wrote:
    Really, you should be more aware of your rewards cache if you were to use such a feature, otherwise you could still sell them one by one if you're afraid of effing up and deleting a cover you wanted. It's all about just simply paying attention to what you're doing.

Oh sure, I totally agree that it's your own fault. It's also your own fault if, say, you accidentally build your IM40 4/4/5, right? I'm just saying, the game shouldn't make it easy to do something that will make players really upset, even if technically it's their own fault.
    buckfanana wrote:
    I'm pretty sure it has a special warning if you're about to sell a cover that you could in theory use on a character you already have.

Does it? Neat! If that's the case, they could just apply that existing logic to a sell-all button and it would probably not be very much work, in which case I withdraw my objection.
  • Yeah because I kept getting black Moonstones when I was waiting for red ones and it said "Are you sure? You can train this ability" every time I sold one
  • Unfortunately right now it has that extra confirmation dialogue for EVERYTHING, not just covers you can actually use. This forces you into the habit of automatically tapping confirm.

But a sell all is desperately needed.
  • buckfanana wrote:
    Yeah because I kept getting black Moonstones when I was waiting for red ones and it said "Are you sure? You can train this ability" every time I sold one

It also happily says that for 1* IM35 covers, which I've had maxed for... 2 or 3 months now?

In the land of UI design it's the definition of a useless confirmation dialog.
  • I once gathered 50 standard tokens and i used them. On that reward screen my S3 was doing like 10 sec freezes after selling a card, so he can count how many more left to sell...

• I guess if there were a confirm screen that listed all the covers you were going to sell, in decreasing order of rarity, with some special highlighting for any covers that you either don't have or could be used to train, I could get behind this idea.

I like this idea. If they were going to implement a "sell all" button, this would be a good way to do it. Highlight covers that would be an upgrade or that you don't have, kind of as a double check. Add a confirmation button. If people are goofy and screw that up, then don't use the sell all button.

I wish there was a way, when you're on the rewards page and one of your covers is an upgrade, to easily see that character's specs from there. Sometimes I can't remember what build a character is, especially if I don't use him often. Do I want to sell that red Magneto cover? Hit a button and see that my Magneto is 3/5/4 and say oh no I don't want that. Rather than having to back out, find your Magneto in the roster, then go back to the reward screen to sell it.