2 star Daken's "Chemical Reaction" animation is glitched.

Options
Dragon_Nexus
Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
Playing on Steam.
When the enemy activates Chemical Reaction as Daken - Dark Avengers Wolverine, I see the Leaping Wolverine image, but then I saw a flash of something pale and somewhat white as it slashes. I wondered what it was. I managed to take a screenshot of the exact moment.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/541 ... A94E117ED/

It flashes up a tilted image of Daken Classic in the Leaping Wolvering pose. It's very odd. I find the leaping Wolvering pose is the glitchiest, whenever Patch does the move that uses that animation, the player side it just loads the image full size then shrinks it. Enemy side, he falls towards the camera, as it should be. Been that way for a while, for me.

Comments

• On Steam. Never had this. Maybe check file integrity through Steam.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Options
    Tried the verification thing, it went through just fine yet the animations are still screwy.
  • Tried the verification thing, it went through just fine yet the animations are still screwy.
    Do you normally see 2* Daken doing his normal animation before the sideways Classic Daken or all you see is that sideways image? Since this topic, I was looking at it hard and I kinda saw a flash of something sideways after 2* Daken makes his usual CR animation. If you think your issue is important, I suggest you create a ticket with the support.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Options
    KevinMark wrote:
    Tried the verification thing, it went through just fine yet the animations are still screwy.
    Do you normally see 2* Daken doing his normal animation before the sideways Classic Daken or all you see is that sideways image? Since this topic, I was looking at it hard and I kinda saw a flash of something sideways after 2* Daken makes his usual CR animation. If you think your issue is important, I suggest you create a ticket with the support.

2* Daken shows up in the regular pose, but as it does the slashing soundeffects with the flash effects you get a glimpse of Classic Daken sideways on the screen.