PVP team

Options
Hello guys. Don't know if I'm posting in the right place.

I have a question about what is our team that is picked when, in pvp, someone attacks us. Is it the top 3 lvl characters?
And in a retaliation, the team that we fight against is the team the other person used or is the same team that is used in the pvp (the team of my question above)?

Best regards.

Comments

• Love the name, star ocean 2 was the best thing ever.

My current understanding is:
    When someone attacks you, the team you defend with is the last team that you either won a match or forfeited a match with.
    When you retaliate, you fight against the team they beat you with.
  • The last team you use in a PVP match or the team you use to attack when people's retaliate.
  • Love the name, star ocean 2 was the best thing ever.

My current understanding is:
    When someone attacks you, the team you defend with is the last team that you either won a match or forfeited a match with.
    When you retaliate, you fight against the team they beat you with.

Yeah, SO2 is one of the best games =]

And thanks for the answers. I was thinking about it because in the last Avengers PVP event, that was in parallel with the first Hulk event, I fought teams that consisted in 2 really strong characters and one Hulk lvl 15, and thought that those person should have a third equally strong character. Anyway, I was thinking that maybe there's some kind of: 4-stars first, 3-star , then 2 and 1, or some kind of math that compensates lvl vs. nº of stars of a character.
    Too much thinking, I guess.