Advice for selling

Unknown
edited January 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Hi guys!!

I have to sell some characters because i have a lot of rewards for collect. I have to sell 5 characters but i can't choose. Pleeeeease i need advice.

This is my roster:
ROSTER.png

This are my rewards to collect:
COLLECT.png

Please, tell me which characters I should sell.
Thanks a lot!!!

Comments

• orions
    orions Posts: 9
    Sell Bag Man, Juggernaut, and Yelena Belova.

And don't recruit Moonstone icon_e_smile.gif
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    orions wrote:

icon_e_sad.gif But her rack man. Her glorious rack. I would keep Moonstone if they decide to throw another Dark Avengers Tournament before releasing an Iron Patriot variant of Iron Man. Shes by far the best option in terms of damage as a Dark Avenger if you use her red. Venom is a good 1* for that tournament too. Daken or Bullseye as a third.

Personally, I'd sell Classic Hawkeye since he's a very common card. Bagman cause, Bagman. Yelena as well because she's just a more costly Black Widow Modern with no stun.
  • orions
    orions Posts: 9
    orions wrote:

icon_e_sad.gif But her rack man. Her glorious rack. (...)

You got me there icon_e_smile.gif

Funny enough, I used Moonstone a lot when I was fighting through all the HAMMER prologue missions. Lots of the bad guys do purple countdowns and I used her to teleport the countdown tiles to make a match and get rid of them. Tricky part is that it only works when she has purple on level one, after that she can teleport other colors so...
  • icon_e_sad.gif But her rack man. Her glorious rack. I would keep Moonstone if they decide to throw another Dark Avengers Tournament before releasing an Iron Patriot variant of Iron Man. Shes by far the best option in terms of damage as a Dark Avenger if you use her red. Venom is a good 1* for that tournament too. Daken or Bullseye as a third.

Personally, I'd sell Classic Hawkeye since he's a very common card. Bagman cause, Bagman. Yelena as well because she's just a more costly Black Widow Modern with no stun.

I agree with that.

Bagman is useless. Sell him. Yelena and Classic Hawkeye are weak and very easy to get. So even if you ever should need them for an event or tournament you should have no trouble getting them again.

I never use Daken or Bullseye and am keeping them only for the possibility of another Dark Avengers tourney. If I didn't have enough cover slots I'd sell them in a hearbeat...
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Widow/Iron Man/Storm are the 1* staples that you should focus on (Juggs is alright, but your iron man is already 35), so the other 1*s are expendable for the most part. I would get rid of yelena, hawkeye (classic), venom, juggernaut, and bag-man in order to pick up the 5 2* covers you have waiting (which are harder to find, and will randomly come up in tournaments/events). The key thing to remember here is that standard recruit tokens are given out like candy, so you don't need to feel bad about trashing all of these covers as you can pick them up relatively easily later on. I would also stop spreading out levels and focus on a couple of key, high level characters. A diverse roster is good, but high level characters will let you do well in tournaments and high level PvE events.
  • Ronfar
    Ronfar Posts: 150
    My suggestion:

Break out the credit card and buy more roster space. icon_twisted.gif

But yeah, Bag-man and Yelena are bottom-tier characters. If you're short on space, ditch them first.
  • First of all: Moonstone isn't that good but I still keep her.

With that said, I would sell Bag-Man and Yelena. Magneto 2* is really good IMO to combo with Classic Storm until you get more red in Thor. I would eventually sell Juggernaut too.

Daken is good, but seeing as you already have Wolverine there's no point.
  • Thanks to everybody!!
  • Why does everyone say sell Hawkeye? He's a much better character than he was. 8 purples for one crit.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    mechgouki wrote:
    Why does everyone say sell Hawkeye? He's a much better character than he was. 8 purples for one crit.
    If he hasn't put much into him, he will still have a good chance of getting 5/5 of standard tokens within a short period. Though this seems to be my issue with OBW and heroic tokens. Getting tired of seeing OBW blue.
  • TheHood
    TheHood Posts: 107
    IMHO you should sell Bag-Man, Yelena Belova and recruit IM40, Daken.
    Ah, you can sell also Hawkeye Classic, but don't recruit Moonstone.
  • Haven't read what everyone else wrote, but IMO, sell Yelena, both classic and modern Hawkeyes, Bagman, then sell off Moonstone from your cache.

As a general rule, Yelena, classic Hawkeye, and Bagman should be the first to go. I hold onto mine, though that's only because I have almost 30 slots...