Random question

Unknown
edited January 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Am I the only one that used a very juggernaut heavy team in the noob days? I see everyone talks about how they used widow and storm, but for me iron man venom and jug **** everyone that ever came close until I started transitioning to 2*

Comments

• I used Jugg to good effect later on in my 1* career, but the fact that he injures himself meant I couldn't rely on him for a whole play session. So, I used him for tougher fights where I really needed to DPS something down, not usually expecting him to live through the fight. I saved my healthpacks in case of unfortunate cascades or unreachable countdown tiles. But he is really good,if you can afford to heal him constantly.
  • Yeah that's my thought too. But, even in some of the original tourneys he was a good way to take out the higher levels with their thors. Just seems like he gets no love from noobs now
  • Part of the reason for that might be the increased cost in cover slots. Noobs can't afford to carry Juggernaut on their roster as easily as back in the day, and the Prologue PvE Juggernauts often kill themselves with their headbutts, which makes people even less likely to want to keep him around.
  • Juggernaut is a good tank, but for offense, you can only use the green ability, and for this I'd rather use storm as she gain AP from her skill

For a defensive set-up he is nearly a must but not many play defense, too bothersome and won't stop boosted players.

Venom is good but I did'nt get the covers until black widow was up in levels sor another stun to level was not my priority.