Facebook sharing issues.

I have two friends that are on this game. One plays on an Android, the other on an iPhone. I am Facebook Friends with these guys as well. I can share prizes with both, they can share with each other, but the android guy can not share with me. I just don't come up on his list (I've verified that this is true).

It's costing me literally TENS of crystals.

Any ideas why this is happening? I'm sure there is a FB privacy setting with a box that needs checking/unchecking somewhere, but I can't find it.

Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    I'm actually having the same issue...I have a handful of FB friends playing MPQ, but none of them show up on my list. I suspect it's some sort of FB setting that I have on, but couldn't find anything. I feel bad that I get sent a bunch of stuff, but never send anything back...
  • Fish76 wrote:
    It's costing me literally TENS of crystals.

I have to admit, this made me chuckle. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • So, any suggestions, folks? Devs?

I made light of it earlier, but the 'losses' are starting to grow. I'm missing out on free covers here, people.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    There is a known client side issue in the R40 version that is culling the list of available FB friends to share with. It should be fixed with our next client update. Unfortunately, there's not much you can do to make that person appear on your listing, the Facebook API passes forward a list, we choose randomly, and that listing is for some reason being culled of names (again) randomly.
  • I hope this gets fixed soon. I can only share to one friend although multiple people are able to send me items.