Frequently Asked Questions

Comments

• How are the team-ups for your defensive team picked? is it the one in your first slot? If you used boosts in your last match will they be on your defensive team?
  • Onjay wrote:
    How are the team-ups for your defensive team picked? is it the one in your first slot? If you used boosts in your last match will they be on your defensive team?

Seems to be random, I can't confirm if it's selected from your stash or from all possible team ups. Even if you collect Sentry Team-Ups those will never appear for the defense team.
  • Does event tokens have expiration date? And if so, how long?
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nivrax wrote:
    Does event tokens have expiration date? And if so, how long?

Not any more! They used to, but now you can hold them forever. Holding them has only 2 benefits I'm aware of though.

#1. Don't have enough roster space for all the characters you keep pulling, hold your tokens till you've got more roster space to spare.

or

#2. If you wait...A LOT... the characters offered COULD change. Now this is a LONG, LONG, LONG wait most times, but when the developers run the event again, you "should" be able to use your old Tokens for the new rewards. Now, with few exceptions (Meet Rocket & Groot) you're going to be waiting at least a month if not longer in most cases for the CHANCE of something you would rather have than what's being offered.

Personally, I don't wait except if it's for normal Heroics near the end of the season & the character rotations are better than what is currently offered.
  • Hey all, just got a new phone and I did NOT save my old game to a Facebook account. Am I screwed or is there a way to keep my account on my new phone?
  • Fatalplus wrote:
    Hey all, just got a new phone and I did NOT save my old game to a Facebook account. Am I screwed or is there a way to keep my account on my new phone?

Contact customer service.
  • Are all the targets I see in PVP players from the same time interval as I am? Meaning, are they finishing at the same time as I do?
    I'm asking because the game seems to prioritize players from my own bracket, but sometimes I get big scor players that aren't in my brackets. Where do these come from?
  • jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    How long before I can rejoin my alliance if I left voluntarily?
  • Pwuz_
    How long before I can rejoin my alliance if I left voluntarily?

Unless it's changed, almost immediately. Though the commander does have to approve you again (even if you were commander before you left.)

It's the only way to demote oneself if you are a member of a multi-commander alliance who are trying to consolidate power now.
  • dswan3rd
    dswan3rd Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    I'm pretty sure Facebook users can sync the mobile MPQ app with their account and maintain progress on multiple devices - is the same true for the Google+ login option on Android devices? In other words, if/when I get a new Android phone soon, will I be able to move everything over without rooting the new phone to copy data?

Thanks in advance for any assistance or clarification...
  • dswan3rd wrote:
    I'm pretty sure Facebook users can sync the mobile MPQ app with their account and maintain progress on multiple devices - is the same true for the Google+ login option on Android devices? In other words, if/when I get a new Android phone soon, will I be able to move everything over without rooting the new phone to copy data?

Thanks in advance for any assistance or clarification...

No. Facebook is the only way to transfer your account without involving customer service, unless something has been changed recently.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Been playing since Thanksgiving and love the game - been playing a lot. I am developing my roster (spent some $ and currently have 22) and have some tough decisions coming up on who to keep/discard and need to ask advice so I found this forum and joined. I also have many other questions that i have and I figured I could then ask some more experienced players but I'm not allowed to start a topic it seems. So then I found where it says to PM MPQCS with questions but I'm not allowed to send those either. What are the requirements for being allowed to post everywhere? Thanks for the help.
  • Cypr3ss
    Cypr3ss Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    Fairly sure you'll be able to post everywhere now that your first post has been approved by the forum admins.

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.
  • burrich
    burrich Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    This is concerning Colossus' Fastball Special.

Is there any reason why I would not be able to throw GSBW?

Every time I have her in my team, her symbol has a lock on it.

Thanks!
  • burrich wrote:

Thanks!

I just noticed it as well you should submit it as an issue in the Bugs thread

Edit: after some testing it seems like characters with multiple tile placing skills are locked ~ GSBW chooses tile placement for all her active skills, same goes for both versions of Captain America as well as Modern Hawkeye who were also locked. Other tile placers like Rocket & Groot, MNMagneto & Invisible Woman didn't have a locked icon but of the 5 times I fired Fastball tosses, Polarity Shift, I Got A Plan and Force Bubbles did not trigger. I couldn't test Moonstone or 2Star Captain America since I recently sold them.
  • Pwuz_
    Red Panda wrote:
    burrich wrote:

Thanks!

I just noticed it as well you should submit it as an issue in the Bugs thread

Edit: after some testing it seems like characters with multiple tile placing skills are locked ~ GSBW chooses tile placement for all her active skills, same goes for both versions of Captain America as well as Modern Hawkeye who were also locked. Other tile placers like Rocket & Groot, MNMagneto & Invisible Woman didn't have a locked icon but of the 5 times I fired Fastball tosses, Polarity Shift, I Got A Plan and Force Bubbles did not trigger. I couldn't test Moonstone or 2Star Captain America since I recently sold them.

Hmm... that's interesting and new. I know I've previously been able to Fastball Special Lazy Cap. I just tried 2* Captain America & Hawkeye teamed up with Colossus and Fastball Special won't respond. Seems weird to me that it would not let such abilities go off.
  • Let my wife log into her facebook (I don't have one) on my phone to back my save up a couple months ago. I logged her out right after. Is everything still getting backed up?

If i make my own facebook account now and log in on my phone how can I back up my save to MY account and not associate it with hers?

Thanx
  • anyone? ____
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    You should unlink your MPQ account from your wife's FB account, either ask CS to do it for you or try to do it yourself: go to your wife's FB options, find Apps, delete MPQ from there, every bit, then log out from all FB accounts on your mobile device and make sure it is not connected/synced to FB. Then launch MPQ and prompt it to save to FB. MPQ should ask for FB details and you can log in under your own FB account and link it to MPQ.
  • locked wrote:
    You should unlink your MPQ account from your wife's FB account, either ask CS to do it for you or try to do it yourself: go to your wife's FB options, find Apps, delete MPQ from there, every bit, then log out from all FB accounts on your mobile device and make sure it is not connected/synced to FB. Then launch MPQ and prompt it to save to FB. MPQ should ask for FB details and you can log in under your own FB account and link it to MPQ.

This worked perfectly! Thanks so much!!!! icon_e_biggrin.gif