Any other girls who play this?

13»

Comments

• Noooo, you can't leave. Your name has fishstick in it. That's too epic!
  • darthmental
    darthmental Posts: 104
    ! heehaw test
  • Im a woman who plays, have played since beta (yes I know I have only just signed up to the forums but I couldn't be arsed before :p)
    Im currently playing this until Camelot Unchained comes out as there are no good MMO's I want to play at the moment and as I have a strange passion for Match 3 games and the fact Marvel is thrown in is just a pure bonus in my eyes.
  • elvy75
    elvy75 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Im a female player as well, and am addicted to it to the point that i wanted to hook in my husband to play... but he has no time icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Female player too!! icon_e_biggrin.gif
    So good to read this thread, with all the emoticons and stuff! =)
    Had to re-script my other posts with a boy's mindset because they sounded too girly. ha.
    But yes, hello! icon_e_smile.gif
  • My girlfriend plays while I sleep... lol...
  • I am super late to this post, but yay other girl players! I have been complaining long and hard about the lack of lady MPQers to hang out with in Alliance chat, nice to find a place here on the forums. <3

Also, if any PVPers want to join me in 5DV and save me from all the testosterone.... icon_e_wink.gif (No but seriously, I only know of one other girl player in all of 5DA and we have something like 4 or 5 max alliances. :/)
  • areacode212
    areacode212 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    There were quite a few girls who showed up at the MPQ booth during the daily raffles at NYCC.
  • IamTheBiggs
    IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    Got my teenage daughter on board.
  • me! i'm addicted to this game icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I'll throw my hat in the ring. The friend I got on this and I spent lots of lunch hours discussing and texting about rankings/strategies/etc.
  • Unknown
    edited February 2015
    well hello there icon_e_smile.gif

I play it and created my own alliance. we finally hit top 20!! icon_e_biggrin.gif Look out for us!
  • san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Not me, but we do have an alliance commander on Team Ka-Zar that's a girl. IGN is Xellesanova (I hope I'm spelling that right). She be a cool leader icon_e_smile.gif
  • Totally woman and totally addicted to this game. On day 400+, commander since day 30. rock on ladies!