Next Level Button

Options
This is a minor thing but instead of holding down the "Raise Level" button, I'd like to see a button (maybe smaller right next to "Raise Level") that lets you automatically spend the iso required and raise you character to the next level. Its just annoying to want to raise a Character 30 levels and have to hold down "Raise Level" lift finger, hold button again, lift finger, hold button 30 times. Didn't see this suggestion so sorry if its been mentioned before. Thanks

Comments

• I too would like this...

but it would then probably require a confirmation to pop up
  • Anything which makes navagating menus quicker is a plus, another example of this would be a "sell all" button in the reward menu and an option to use all recruit tokens instead of using singular tokens, most people are not going want to use the one at a time, same with leveling.
  • I too would like this...

but it would then probably require a confirmation to pop up
    I don't think any confirmation would be needed. Accidentally spending 1500 iso on a character isn't quite the same as accidentally deleting that ***cover you just scored
  • :+1:

If I had a nickel for every time I hit the button and then realized I had to hold it down...
  • I'm not sure why it's even a incremental bar. Nothing else in the game is. Everything else is one press and it's done -- just change the Raise Level to deduct the necessary ISO. Wouldn't even need to worry about people holding it down -- only tapping it would cause issues.
  • Did you use to earn xp from battles and be able to supplement that w/ ISO?
  • cranberyXL wrote:
    Did you use to earn xp from battles and be able to supplement that w/ ISO?

Nope.

Originally all characters could go up to L50, powers could each go to L20, and it took 50 covers (1 per level) to do so. Or you could buy a level with ISO (or HP at higher levels / higher rarities). Power differences between rarities remained, but it was less obvious that a L50 Thor was way better than a L50 IM35. It was, however, more obvious that 3 power characters couldn't max out all three powers -- you could go 20/20/10, or 20/15/15, etc. You'd only get changes in powers every 5 levels at most (which collapsed to every level w/ the current system).
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Zathrus wrote:
    cranberyXL wrote:
    Did you use to earn xp from battles and be able to supplement that w/ ISO?

Nope.

Originally all characters could go up to L50, powers could each go to L20, and it took 50 covers (1 per level) to do so. Or you could buy a level with ISO (or HP at higher levels / higher rarities). Power differences between rarities remained, but it was less obvious that a L50 Thor was way better than a L50 IM35. It was, however, more obvious that 3 power characters couldn't max out all three powers -- you could go 20/20/10, or 20/15/15, etc. You'd only get changes in powers every 5 levels at most (which collapsed to every level w/ the current system).
    Wait, that how did people have 5/5/4 covers? Rounding? The threads I remember sounded like just insufficient grinding
  • Spoit wrote:
    Wait, that how did people have 5/5/4 covers? Rounding? The threads I remember sounded like just insufficient grinding

Yup. You would've needed to have a 16/16/11 or something like that; they always rounded up on powers during the change. That was just before I was really reading the forums, so none of my characters wound up that way.

Because, you know, that 5/5/4 IM35 is really game changing icon_e_wink.gif