Behind The Scenes: The "Sotkra" Story

2»

Comments

• Oh please people, we are NOT talking about A.R.K.T.O.S.
  • Wow, just discovering the thread.

Someone mentioned it on the Alliance chat but I did not know what they were talking about.

I knew I fascinated you Theunwiseone, but not to the point you'd dedicate a thread to me. Thanks for that. You love to hate me icon_e_biggrin.gif

Part of your guesses are right, except some.

Here are some additional facts you'd like to know. There were some good guesses though.

I'm happily partnered and married.

I used to like Madonna when I was a teen, so that was right. But was not wearing women's clothes. I guess that's just the writer fantasizing. Being 5'11", 185 lbs, I'm not sure I would look nice in women's outfits.

I was a chubby child, right. I'm fit now icon_e_smile.gif

Playing from the moment I wake up till I go to bed, that's also correct.

The X-Men and AoS stories are similar because of the same person. You thumbed me down when I praised this person, I understood too late why. The Behind the Scenes story happened to be right. No need to go further into this.

As for not being able to play MPQ, you could not be more wrong. I've given tips to my alliance mates in the past long before there were trends (Hood/Sentry is one, Daken/Falcon another) jut because I play a lot and have maxed characters. I'm probably one of the players who can make the most of his investment on HP now. There must be a reason.

Hence the fact I insist so much that people should be able to afford maxing characters. The main problem is that the F2P integrists wouldn't like to face tons of maxed rosters, because whatever the price, they would never put a dime on the game. Yet, they spent hours on end on the forum and must be enjoying the game since they've been playing for months.

As for liking/hating the game : I like the game. I don't like the way the devs handle things at times. It seems they are learning, and it's good. So, I praise them when they are doing things that go the right way, and criticize them when they f**k up.

It's too sad HM missed the opportunity to recruit me in Djangos, you'd really have gotten to know me and maybe enjoy my company. You'd be less frustrated to just bash me when you'd love to love me icon_e_biggrin.gif

You should never judge the book by the cover.
  • I could go my whole life with not getting to know you, and i would be ok with that icon_e_smile.gif

Thank god you didnt become a django, that would have been horrible,although easier to pick on you in chat......hmmm wanna join django?ill bake you some cookies <3
  • I could go my whole life with not getting to know you, and i would be ok with that icon_e_smile.gif

Thank god you didnt become a django, that would have been horrible,although easier to pick on you in chat......hmmm wanna join django?ill bake you some cookies <3

You'll never know what you miss. icon_e_biggrin.gif Always better to know the people before you judge them.

Anyway, I found a good home in Immortal Rage. No wish to change for the time being. Thanks for the invitation though. I love cookies.
  • I'm happy you found a new home where you are loved and cuddled at night. Please for the love of god, don't screw this up by doing anything stupid like pooping on their carpet. Always think 3 times before you say anything to them. Don't threaten them with a lawsuit. Don't be Arkto's. Just be happy.

Also, why you are commenting on this thread is beyond me, as this was about Sotkra and not you. NOT EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND YOU.
  • DISCLAIMER - This thread is meant for amusement and not to upset anyone, except "Sotkra" icon_lol.gif Just kidding, he should in fact, be thrilled i devoted a whole thread dedicated to him and i hope he finds some humour in it. Teeheeeeeeheeee

BASED ON A TRUE STORY - NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT, ALSO CAUSE IT'S FUNNIER

ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL PEOPLE OR IGNs IS ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL AND INTENDED.

Maybe because of this ? icon_e_biggrin.gif

Besides, you are giving me some credit by all the comments you make, so it gives some emphasis...

I am a straightforward person and tell things when they need to be said. Some guys leave their Alliance cold turkey and that's it. I don't.

I went to Immortal Rage to help them because of the same person mentioned above caused chaos there (it's a small world isn't it in MPQ). This gesture was misunderstood in the Alliance I was in and I don't blame anyone for that. It's life and it happens.

When the seasons were introduced, I had the ambition to climb, because that's the way I was bred : be better, be the best. Now that's been achieved I am more relaxed about this and can take more time for the Alliance I am in. That's why I am Commander now.

I'm not justifying myself, giving you some other perspective of who I really am. But as you said, you prefer the darker Arktos... You don't like the good one icon_e_smile.gif
  • Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    This thread just gets sadder with every response.
  • Check your privilege, Arktos.
  • I thought this was funny. I was hoping for more hyperbolic spoofs. But it needs to be high profile ppl like arktos, so we can tell difference between the 1% truth (guessing the name) and 99% funny rubbish.

I think since arktos was spoofed he should have to choose the next person and do the write up. I'd love reading one of these a week, as long as people keep in mind their roasts and not literal.
  • Kiamodo wrote:
    This thread just gets sadder with every response.

Yes, because Theunwiseone forgot to mention I was once part of Godlike too icon_e_biggrin.gif And I forgot I left cold turkey...

I'm getting old.
  • I thought this was funny. I was hoping for more hyperbolic spoofs. But it needs to be high profile ppl like arktos, so we can tell difference between the 1% truth (guessing the name) and 99% funny rubbish.

I think since arktos was spoofed he should have to choose the next person and do the write up. I'd love reading one of these a week, as long as people keep in mind their roasts and not literal.

How about HailMary ?
  • arktos1971 wrote:
    I thought this was funny. I was hoping for more hyperbolic spoofs. But it needs to be high profile ppl like arktos, so we can tell difference between the 1% truth (guessing the name) and 99% funny rubbish.

How about HailMary ?

I think I can speak for everyone in saying we would LOVE that. Please do it!
  • arktos1971 wrote:
    I thought this was funny. I was hoping for more hyperbolic spoofs. But it needs to be high profile ppl like arktos, so we can tell difference between the 1% truth (guessing the name) and 99% funny rubbish.

How about HailMary ?

Please do Hm, make him sound like a ****.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Phrasing.
  • arktos1971 wrote:

How about HailMary ?

I see I have to set you straight. It would not make him sound like a ****. It would make him?/her? sound like a bigger **** than normal.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Locking the thread.

Please refrain from name-calling and posts focused on specific players/forum members. Even if it's in jest, feelings can be hurt.

Thanks all.
This discussion has been closed.