1235»

Comments

• 128/1000 in bracket
    theunwiseone #1 with a little over 33k
    Woooooo i'm famous, and oh so lazy
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ok, the rubberbanding should be at max now. Can I start?
  • Many thanks for this thread. I caught the start of the last bracket and came in 2nd. It only had about 540 people in it by the end.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sibrax wrote:
    Many thanks for this thread. I caught the start of the last bracket and came in 2nd. It only had about 540 people in it by the end.

So lucky! I caught the end of the one before and didn't come second. icon_razz.gif
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I got 4th, thanks to ben grimm icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Finished 218 out of 1000, with 58992 points.

Which is the bracket I wanted to finish in as I new I wasn't going to be in the top ten and the 2* Thor was useful in leveling up my Thor since I still progressing in the 2*s. A Mystique card would pretty much be useless to me at this point.
  • seriously thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. was able to get into that last bracket and place top10, win all 3 mystique covers plus all the progression awards after two clears. now that's efficiency! oh and let me not forget...no skip tax so i was actually able to keep all the iso i won icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • i got lucky, joined with 17hrs to go and still finished 9th with 78k pts.

I was surprised tat the nodes were quite easy for me my essentials were level 60-83.

not that I wanted to take advantage of rubber banding as generally I am a grinder however it worked out to my favor this time around
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not gonna update the first post, unless I get bored. I finished 1st, with 85,131 points. Surprised that rubberbanding allowed for people to join the last day, get that many points, get all the progression rewards, etc. Makes me wanna join late, grind for a day, get the same rewards. I think this kinda post is nice, but maintaining it is a chore that takes away from play time. I might start it next time and let people just go to the latest post. Or if someone else wants to start and maintain it, feel free. After I finished first, played a little PVP, then fell asleep. Was happy to wake up to see I still finished Top 100 (96th). Love the end of the seasons, although I only got a total of 6 Heroic tokens, it is always nice to get a chance at a 3*. Juggs Heroric = Nick Fury blue, Mystique Blue, Blue, Pink, Black. PVP Top 100 = Storm Yellow. 6 Heroics started nice = Storm Green, Invisible Woman Blue, then 2*s HT Black, Moonstone Red, HT Black, Cap Amer Blue. Thanks for everyone that updated this post. It's a lot easier to go thru one post with relevant info, than dig thru the Event post that has other info.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And I put it in General Discussion forum, for higher visibility, as it was the first time I have started a thread like this. Next time, it will go in the Events forum.