Frequently Asked Questions

Comments

• Unknown
    edited October 2014
    Alphateam wrote:
    Is it better to match 4 tiles or better to match two rows of 3 with a common intersection? Like to form a "T" or a Right Angle?
    T or L shaped matches will give you extra turns because they are 5-of-a-kinds. Straight line fives will also give an extra turn. Any same color match involving more than 5 also will give you an extra turn, i.e. +, paralellogram and rectangular matches. 4 tiles doesn't give an extra turn.
  • Hi!
    I'm very new to the game and I want to start leveling some **. The question is - should I level in my first 3-4 2-star heroes Daken or Wolverine? Or both of them or none?
    The problem is there so many opinions on them on the forum, and I guess some are outdated cause of nerfs.
  • Kaervek wrote:
    Hi!
    I'm very new to the game and I want to start leveling some **. The question is - should I level in my first 3-4 2-star heroes Daken or Wolverine? Or both of them or none?
    The problem is there so many opinions on them on the forum, and I guess some are outdated cause of nerfs.
    Doesn't really matter which one you level first. Wolverine uses green, red and yellow while Daken uses purple, black and blue. Keep that in mid. I'd level Wolverine first because his red is powerful.
  • Kaervek wrote:
    Hi!

At your point any 2* leveling is good if it reaches the 50+ levels that overpasses your maxed 1*. In the case of Wolvie and Daken I would level them both. They form a pretty solid team together and their true healing will help you save some health packs on the way. Their power synergies very well and because no one uses the same color with the other you actually cover 6 colors, so no match will go with low damage.

However, my advice on their covers would be this:

Wolvie: 5/5/3
    Daken: 5/5/3 or 5/5/4

But until you are able to spec them properly, you should use any cover you get to level them up.
  • Hi, everyone.

I've been playing for a while but i have a question about Sentry. I never used him, and now, i have some covers (5/4/3). And i may invest some iso.(thnak you, birthday presents X2 iso icon_e_wink.gif)

Does someone could explain me what is "Sentry Bombing" and how it works, with which team ? I don't find any good answer in the forum.

Thnak you very mucch.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Darek wrote:
    Hi, everyone.

I've been playing for a while but i have a question about Sentry. I never used him, and now, i have some covers (5/4/3). And i may invest some iso.(thnak you, birthday presents X2 iso icon_e_wink.gif)

Does someone could explain me what is "Sentry Bombing" and how it works, with which team ? I don't find any good answer in the forum.

Thnak you very mucch.

Sentry Bombing or Sentry Hopping is when you shield hop or use Sentry to destroy the entire team. You use Level 5 Green World Rupture and Level 5 Sacrifice(3-4 can work fairly well with enough levels) to destroy the entire team. You boost Green, Yellow, AP all so you only need 1 green match a 1 yellow match. You fire off WR wait a turn and fire off Sacrifice. When WR detonates it will kill the entire team. His best pairs are LDaken for extra stike tiles (good for you with lower level yellow), or Hood to speed up the AP generation so you don't need to boost as much. For your Sentry with 4 in green you will want to bring LDaken along for more strike tile damage and probably want to only boost 1 green and 2 yellow. 1 match each probably won't down your opponents but will put a good dent in them.

Hope this helps
  • Is there a way to link my game from my phone with my game on my PC? I just can't seem to find where to log on either from my facebook account or else into the game on PC... icon_e_sad.gif thanks in advance.
  • Hi,

Is there a way to connect to the game I have on my phone on my PC game? Thanks in advance icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • lpgodin wrote:
    Is there a way to link my game from my phone with my game on my PC? I just can't seem to find where to log on either from my facebook account or else into the game on PC... icon_e_sad.gif thanks in advance.
    lpgodin wrote:
    Hi,

Is there a way to connect to the game I have on my phone on my PC game? Thanks in advance icon_e_biggrin.gif

So far there is none. You can connect through Android and iOS, but not with PC. Devs have said there is no such thing yet. They have not shown the will or desire to work on it either. They have just confirmed that it cannot happen at the moment.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why do they have an expiration date on the covers? It is very annoying. I see no purpose in it other than to create a sense of urgency to stimulate spending. It's a shame. If the covers didn't expire, the game would have a longer play life because you would have long term goals, earning HP to finally be able to use those covers etc. I've had 3* covers expire that I didn't have room for, only to have them be used in future events. It's pretty much the only thing that frustrates me in the game. Thanks.
  • Hi guys

First time poster here - I have been playing the game only for a month or so, I did not know about the facebook-linked until recently, I loved the game so much that I have 2 separate accounts already, each for my phone and tablets, and both are pretty built up with some gold 3-stars etc.

Is there a way to combine the 2 accounts, or transfer the covers from one account to another? I hope there is a way as I would hate to either lose one account, or keep playing 2 separate accounts

Thank you very much, your help will be appreciated
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    djvkool wrote:
    Hi guys

First time poster here - I have been playing the game only for a month or so, I did not know about the facebook-linked until recently, I loved the game so much that I have 2 separate accounts already, each for my phone and tablets, and both are pretty built up with some gold 3-stars etc.

Is there a way to combine the 2 accounts, or transfer the covers from one account to another? I hope there is a way as I would hate to either lose one account, or keep playing 2 separate accounts

Thank you very much, your help will be appreciated

Sorry, nothing to merge them. Pick your favorite account and just go from there. Once you get to a certain point (I'm guessing you may be there already) it gets really hard to maintain 2 accounts. Though Moon Roach & Wolveroach may have some tips for you.
  • Are there Alliance brackets in the events? I was always under the impression that every alliance is in the same huge bracket and the sharding/bracketing only applied to personal.
  • Grizzlegom wrote:
    Are there Alliance brackets in the events? I was always under the impression that every alliance is in the same huge bracket and the sharding/bracketing only applied to personal.

Correct. No brackets for alliance rank. Everyone is competing against everyone else.
  • Hi guys

not sure if this is the right place to ask, how do you ask for heroes help within alliance chat?

for example if I need to borrow BP to complete the Juggs story.

thank you
  • Pwuz_
    djvkool wrote:
    Hi guys

not sure if this is the right place to ask, how do you ask for heroes help within alliance chat?

thank you

It doesn't quite work like that. The Team Up items you can use can be either randomly collected after battle, or if you have less than 20 you can select an "Get Team-Ups from your Alliance" and your Alliance mates can send you 5 (up to 3 from each) Team Ups to use in future battles. When they send Team Ups, a random power of that character's active powers are sent.

Having your alliance mates send you a Team Up for Black Panther will NOT let you play the Black Panther Required nodes.
  • Pwuz_ wrote:
    djvkool wrote:
    Hi guys

thank you

It doesn't quite work like that. The Team Up items you can use can be either randomly collected after battle, or if you have less than 20 you can select an "Get Team-Ups from your Alliance" and your Alliance mates can send you 5 (up to 3 from each) Team Ups to use in future battles. When they send Team Ups, a random power of that character's active powers are sent.

Having your alliance mates send you a Team Up for Black Panther will NOT let you play the Black Panther Required nodes.

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation, much appreciated
  • Hi, im New in this game and have a question. I dont get team up reward because its full. Where do I find this? And does it matter since I obvisley dont use them..

Thanks
  • EstherC
    EstherC Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Hi, i previously saved to facebook but got irritated with the sharing/spamming of non-MPQ pple. i have to tap 5 times to get out of those screens (uncheck all, send, close,etc )

I am trying to delink facebook but everytime i start up the MPQ app it forces my facebook to open in safari and prompts me to login. I have already gone into Facebook App Settings to remove MPQ, cleaned out my cache / cookies.

What am i missing? The Gears Icon in the MPQ app does not have a check button next to it anymore..
  • Pwuz_
    chnorin wrote:
    Hi, im New in this game and have a question. I dont get team up reward because its full. Where do I find this? And does it matter since I obvisley dont use them..

Thanks

After selecting your team of 3 characters when you select "Fight" the 1st time. You should see your 3 selected characters at the top of the screen, and your opponents at the bottom of the screen (you can click on each to get some information about each character here as well.)

Between them you should see 3 boxes. Unselected they should display the text "Add Boost or Team-Up" and a + sign. If you click on one of those boxes, you can select a team-up or boost to aid in your fight. If you select the trash can icon on a team-up, you can trash the ones you don't want (Either because they are too expensive like Bullseye, or because they are too weak like Level 1 Iron Man 35.

Team-Ups can be used for Team Up AP tutile.png , and boosts are a bit more self explanatory.

Just don't forget that some Team-Ups from weaker teams can still be really useful. Anything that gives board control or AP is excellent regardless of level.