Sentry's World Rupture fires when he is stunned

Options
My heroes just were downed by Sentry's World Rupture skill (The Gauntlet event). It was fired in despite of Sentry stunned condition. Isn't that a bug? icon_e_surprised.gif

Comments

• russreid91
    russreid91 Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Gauntlet is nice because it reduces the grind but there seems to be some bugs in it that's for sure.

From not being able to use TUs if the AI is using that TU, to this one that you experienced to a Colossus issue that I noticed where is Fastball special still goes off even though he has been downed.

The bugs are minor though so I am willing to put up with it for a bit of a break from the regular PvE grind.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ashtaroth wrote:
    My heroes just were downed by Sentry's World Rupture skill (The Gauntlet event). It was fired in despite of Sentry stunned condition. Isn't that a bug? icon_e_surprised.gif
    Did Hood reduce the countdowns to 0 with his Intimidation skill? That's about the only legitimate way I can think that might happen. Otherwise, it sounds like a bug.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    Did Hood reduce the countdowns to 0 with his Intimidation skill? That's about the only legitimate way I can think that might happen. Otherwise, it sounds like a bug.
    Hood was already downed at that moment.