Daylight Savings Glitch

Options
Pwuz_
Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
So I only had another 6 minutes left till my next Health Pack recharged, so I went to brush my teeth and came back 7 minutes later.

Now I've got 55 minutes left till that same Health Pack Recharges! I'm assuming it's because the servers are going back for Daylight Savings.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    One of my alliance members had a similar issue -- some characters in his roster went from injured to downed.

There are safeguards in place to prevent people from modifying their time to earn more rewards/packs/healing. I think those got triggered for people who are in a different time zone than D3's servers when times were adjusted automatically on one side or the other.
  • Yup, same here! Many alliance members had the same issue too!

My XF/cmarv/hood were downed when they should have had full health! I was using them to climb in the PvP! Good thing I was done and not climbing any further!
  • Chefjbs81
    Options
    I too had this same issue, also my 8 shield that I set at at 12 midnight Pacific time expired at 5:59 am. 2 hours early costing me 156 points. It's not like daylight savings is a new phenomenon.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Daylight savings is not a new problem, but it's the first time US players have "fallen back" since the game was very new. Now they have a whole year to work out a fix.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    Daylight savings is not a new problem, but it's the first time US players have "fallen back" since the game was very new. Now they have a whole year to work out a fix.
    Or to say, meh, this only happens once a year, so why bother fixing it? It also threw some of my alliance mates off for the end time of Fly, Fight, Win. I wasn't paying that close attention to it if it's times got thrown off as well or if it was just them though. I hadn't bothered starting it till around noon yesterday, long after this issue had manifested.