Ability to see stats for each of the 5 skill levels

uuddlrlr
uuddlrlr Posts: 93 Match Maker
I would like to be able to see the effects of each level of a skill, on each skill page. Right now, it only shows you what the next level of a skill does (+ the current level) . What I imagined would be that you could tap any of the stars indicating the skill level, and the text would change according : that way, you could have a better idea of how the higher levels of each skill work, instead of only seeing the next level.

I already know about viewtopic.php?f=6&t=129 , but I think people would appreciate being able to browse that information from the game itself.

Comments

• uuddlrlr wrote:
    I would like to be able to see the effects of each level of a skill, on each skill page. Right now, it only shows you what the next level of a skill does (+ the current level) . What I imagined would be that you could tap any of the stars indicating the skill level, and the text would change according : that way, you could have a better idea of how the higher levels of each skill work, instead of only seeing the next level.

I already know about viewtopic.php?f=6&t=129 , but I think people would appreciate being able to browse that information from the game itself.

Agreed! +1
  • Nice idea, I agree icon_e_smile.gif
  • Yes, very good suggestion. Not everybody visits forum or wiki to get extra information.
  • +1 to this idea