Angry Birds: Redwing v. Redwing

Options
Round 1 FIGHT!

My Redwing removes a strike tile, creating his countdown timer.

Round 2 FIGHT!

Their Redwing removes my Redwing tile from the board, in turn making their own Redwing tile.

Round 3 FIGHT!

Not to be undone, my Redwing steals their Redwing tile and makes one of his own, IMPRESSIVE!

Round 4 FIGHT!

FINISH HIM! Their Redwing swoops in once again, the cycle seems to continue, but alas, they cast a blue ability.

Round 5 FIGHT!

My Redwing stands victorious, FLAWLESS VICTORY!

tl;dr, I think Redwings should not be swooping Redwing tiles.

Comments

• Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If only there was a way to prioritize. It's bad enough that Redwing converts Redwing tiles, but the fact that the game may convert a Redwing Countdown rather than a Strike tile is a real problem. Perhaps if it prioritized Strike, Attack, Protect, then Countdown tiles.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I would rather you just be able to choose which tile is overwritten. In any case, like that it does countdowns first, I'd rather have it take out a sniper tile than a Bullseye shield tile, in such a situation. In other cases, it'd be better to take out a Sentry strike tile over a purple 18 turn countdown. I get that Redwing is just a bird, but he should go where Falcon tells him to go.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's actually really funny when you have a lot of special tiles out and the enemy doesn't. Enemy Redwings one of your tiles, so you Redwing his Redwing. You now have a bunch of tiles out, only one of which is the Redwing tile, so he Redwings one of the other tiles most likely. His only special tile is Redwing, so you Redwing his Redwing. Basically, your Redwing accelerates removal of your own tiles to almost one per turn.

I said it was funny, not good.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    It's actually really funny when you have a lot of special tiles out and the enemy doesn't. Enemy Redwings one of your tiles, so you Redwing his Redwing. You now have a bunch of tiles out, only one of which is the Redwing tile, so he Redwings one of the other tiles most likely. His only special tile is Redwing, so you Redwing his Redwing. Basically, your Redwing accelerates removal of your own tiles to almost one per turn.

I said it was funny, not good.

I've found useful bringing Daken or Spiderman along to use the blue AP whenever that occurs.