* Hawkeye (Classic) * [PRE 2013-12]

2»

Comments

• Bugpop wrote:
    Environmental tile powers broken. I think they are going to be changed.

Snow Drift seems to have changed, unless there's a difference between Mobile and PC versions. I recall that using it stunned the targeted enemy and you got 1 of each of their AP. Now it stuns and enemy loses 1 of each AP. You don't get it (At least on the PC version)

Latverian Terrain fails to do anything useful
    Hot Dog Stand is a joke
    Thorned Rose is crazy OP, Losing 100 Hit Points is nothing. It's better than forest fire.

I believe that is how snow drift always worked. I love setting off the higher version, all of Wolvie's strike tiles turn to blue and get destroyed in the cascade but it's like stun lock to the power infinity with Spidey.
  • I believe that is how snow drift always worked. I love setting off the higher version, all of Wolvie's strike tiles turn to blue and get destroyed in the cascade but it's like stun lock to the power infinity with Spidey.

Or just set off Magneto's purple afterward...
  • Misguided wrote:
    I believe that is how snow drift always worked. I love setting off the higher version, all of Wolvie's strike tiles turn to blue and get destroyed in the cascade but it's like stun lock to the power infinity with Spidey.

Or just set off Magneto's purple afterward...

Or Mag's blue, show that Marvel Now version what it really means to destroy the entire board icon_twisted.gif
  • Bugpop wrote:
    Environmental tile powers broken. I think they are going to be changed.

Snow Drift seems to have changed, unless there's a difference between Mobile and PC versions. I recall that using it stunned the targeted enemy and you got 1 of each of their AP. Now it stuns and enemy loses 1 of each AP. You don't get it (At least on the PC version)

Latverian Terrain fails to do anything useful
    Hot Dog Stand is a joke
    Thorned Rose is crazy OP, Losing 100 Hit Points is nothing. It's better than forest fire.

I'm certain that the player recieved 1 of each AP the opponent had. I always thought of it as a mini thorned rose. The tradeoff was stun and 5 less env cost. I recall counting on that extra 1 ap of a given color.

This thread is now closed and further character discussion is here.
This discussion has been closed.