Language options?

Options
Is there any possibility to change the language ingame? I want to switch from german to english.
I'm playing on steam. Speaking of: can i play my account on ios too or do i have to start over on another platform?

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    siebenvier wrote:
    Is there any possibility to change the language ingame? I want to switch from german to english.
    I haven't played on Steam, sorry. Hopefully someone else can answer about language options there.
    I'm playing on steam. Speaking of: can i play my account on ios too or do i have to start over on another platform?
    You can't share a Steam game of MPQ across multiple devices. However, if you play on mobile, you can share an account across multiple Android or iOS devices, so long as they all use the same Facebook account.

If you want to stop playing on Steam and play on mobile instead (or the other way around), customer support may be able to assist you with an account transfer.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    siebenvier wrote:
    Hello, sieben! Is your Steam in German? If you change it to English, the game should be in English too.
  • I like the steam version way better. I would just want to play from time to time on mobile when I have no access to my pc. But thank you for the info.
    locked wrote:
    Hello, sieben! Is your Steam in German? If you change it to English, the game should be in English too.

It was in german, I changed it and now everything works fine....on steam. It didn't change in MPQ tough. I even tried a reboot, still [just] german. icon_e_smile.gif