Trial by Combat / Problem with token

Options
Hi,
I played a combo with Wolverine Patch, Ares and She Hulk. I had enough red tiles to use Wolverines ability, but no tile had the symbol of Wolverine.
Black, red, yellow, green and purple tiles had the symbol of Ares, the blue Tiles had the Symbol of She Hulk.
How should I use Wolverines red ability, if there are no tiles which cause damage?

I think there's a bug in the program.

Similar problems I had with Storm Classic. Most tiles in some events had her symbol, so that she takes all damage.
A better Mix of the Symbols on the tiles would be preferable.

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Which tiles have which symbol is determined by who has the strongest attack power in each color (which in turn is determined by the character's level). Because Patch uses red, yellow and green just like Ares, when Ares is stronger than Patch he will take over all tiles of that cover and Best There Is won't work. this is why it's important to pick your team carefully when using Patch - either don't bring other R/Y/G users, make sure they're not as strong as Patch, or save TBTI for a desperation attack after other party members are dead or stunned.
  • Okay,

Thanks for the info.